Hydrogen peroxide and water. 1 part h202 4 parts water.

Are you growing in Coco? If so try and ALWAYS give them nutes. Always. Even if it's just the few drops of cal mag (which should contain nitogen).

I add 150 ppm to my water regarlesss. Ok maybe like 100 at first leaves but it goes to 150 very quickly there after.

I would agree lower the light to 30 to 36 inches. You will see more robust growth.
Hydrogen peroxide wont do any damage to the plants? Would i have to feed them with nutes a few hours later?

420-magazine-mobile1765337122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112832772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241262576.jpg

Seedlings are doing incredible...the clones not soo much

Yea 2 clones are coming back but the other 2 r getting worse...i wont hav room for all of them the only problem is i know the clones are females but the seedlings i have no clue and at this point id rather keep the seedlings

Been spraying with silica blast and little tea blend its been helping alottt...the other 2 arent looking good though lol im going to give 1 to a buddy he wants to give it a go and the other 1 will be plucked

Probably going to go in to flower in another 10 days to make sure ill have room in my tent lol. The clones wont have a choice to make do

Hey do i need to flush before i put them in bloom? Im using coco, do i flush with just clean water or with calmag
If you plan on doing any type of flush be sure to always use cal mag. Always.

Also I would continue grow nutes through stretch. The first 5 to 10 days. Then go half bloom half grow for the next 5 to 10 and full bloom to finish. Just keep an eye on nitrogen clawing and adjust accordingly. This helps with production of bud sites and bigger plants and harvest.

Back
Top Bottom