First Grow, Downward Curling Leaves

Hope I helped you. I tested overspraying spraying normal and no spraying with a 10/1 ratio of 30 % peroxide. The unsprayed thrived. Your stressing it by not letting it breath.
I was only spraying on top while in was waiting for the roots to reach the water in DWC

should I get beneficial bacterias such as 'Great White' added to my DWC?
They look much better already Prosper !! Never heard anything bad about Great White. The yellowing could be the nutes or root rot. I would say add a bit of great white if you can . Just to be safe . 1/8 or 1/4 strength.
I left just the colas, it died.
I wouldn't defoliate anything til you have 4 sets of true leaves. Colas come later in bloom. Those are just fan leafs.

So here's today's update. It's been about 24 hours since the nute change and the water level reduction. I have done some research in what causes root rot and it can be lack of oxygen to the roots so I ordered a better air pump. I wasn't sure whether to get a bacteria powder like Great White but I'm gonna bite the bullet. I have noticed more drooping tonight in the new leaves (see image below). Again any feedback is appreciated fam.

Attachments

• 20190915_184301.jpg
    20190915_184301.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 161
Seems to be every time I check , I've gone from 24/7 lights on to 19/5 light schedule to give the plant rest.

Naturally when the plant consumes the nutes the PH goes up and I adjust it back down once a day to 5.5 range. What should I be adjusting it to?

Naturally when the plant consumes the nutes the PH goes up and I adjust it back down once a day to 5.5 range. What should I be adjusting it to?
A ph of 5.5 or 5.6 to start and no need to adjust down each day. Let it swing up to 6.2 or so , takes about a week but that depends on the res. size. Keeping it at 5.5 each day will starve it of nutes that aren't absorbed until a high ph. Plus the less ph down you add the better, less is more.

They look much better already Prosper !! Never heard anything bad about Great White. The yellowing could be the nutes or root rot. I would say add a bit of great white if you can . Just to be safe . 1/8 or 1/4 strength.

I wouldn't defoliate anything til you have 4 sets of true leaves. Colas come later in bloom. Those are just fan leafs.
It was an experiment. That’s how I know what these plants are doing. I do experiments I do not trust the net anymore.

A ph of 5.5 or 5.6 to start and no need to adjust down each day. Let it swing up to 6.2 or so , takes about a week but that depends on the res. size. Keeping it at 5.5 each day will starve it of nutes that aren't absorbed until a high ph. Plus the less ph down you add the better, less is more.
Thanks man I'll give that a go

Back
Top Bottom