First Grow Durban Poison need help!

420buddha

hello everybody i have 1 durban poison plant.. ok i need help on the durban poison because its in it second week of flowering it is 8inches tall because i started 12/12 from seed..My soil i use was some organic soil my neighbor gave me and then i went to home depo to buy some more soil witch is miricale gro to transplant them in a 2 gallon pot... and i put her on my window ledge to get 8 hours of sun light but then around 4:30 it gets dark so i put it under my 3 cfl lights wich are 26 watt each i need 2 more because 1 of my lights fell and broke and want to put in another ok well i put pics of the DP ...thankz:roorrip:

first week of week of flowering
dp22.jpg

Thanxz hemprocket well I still need to put up couple of picz its cause my leaves started turning light green and yellow and when I put it under the cfl lights it starts turning droopy why...? It nevered did that be4 .

ok my ph is on the 7 and the fert is a lil low i use to put alaska fish elusion when i was vegging and to get the fert a lil high then i switched to mirical grow bloom booster.. my medium is miricale gro the size of the pot is 2 gallons and i got a fan, no pest i water every 4 days with tap water or bottle water she is well today there are 6 weeks old and 2nd week of flowering ima post up my red cherry plant pic it in its 1 week of flower its bonzi tall let me know what u think?

2nd week flowering
2nd_week_of_flowering.jpg

9inches tall
2847.jpg

good color leaf
good_green_leaf.jpg

bad color leaf
light_colored_leaves.jpg

red berry cherry plant bonzi
red_berry.jpg

ok my ph is on the 7 and the fert is a lil low i use to put alaska fish elusion when i was vegging and to get the fert a lil high then i switched to mirical grow bloom booster.. my medium is miricale gro the size of the pot is 2 gallons and i got a fan, no pest i water every 4 days with tap water or bottle water she is well today there are 6 weeks old and 2nd week of flowering ima post up my red cherry plant pic it in its 1 week of flower its bonzi tall let me know what u think?

Ok your pH is 7. Is that the water you are giving them, or is it the medium, or runoff? I wouldn't recommend using any of the miracle grow products. They are full of slow releasing nutes that will just cause you headaches. You're probably better off just using plain water than using MG.

When did you move her to the MG soil? :peacetwo:

its the ph of the soil..well my buddy did a new cross white widow x thai and he used the mg bloom booster and his nugges came out so phat and dense and the bud never gave me head aches and he told me to use it every 2 weeks but im probly gona use it every 3 weeks instead and im on a low budget would of got some bloom hardener instead bud the economy is bad....:peacetwo: o yeah i switched her to the mg soil 4 days ago and she likes if from being in a 1 gallon bucket before..

If you just put her in MG soil, don't feed her any more nutes. There are lots of slow release nutes in MG soil. It's not recommended for growing MJ. The discoloration is probably the beginning of nute burn.

hey hemprocket, i havent gave her any nutes since i transplant her and now she is getting a lil big ill post up pics in a couple of day so u can tell me wat u think and i have some bag seeds germanating the strains that were in there were blueberry kush, kush, og kush, haze,white widow and thai...ill post them up tomorrow late....

Hey Everybody,
Ok i need help with the durban posion ASAP. My leaves at the bud site are curling what can i do to help her, i water with bottled water every four days havent used nutes on her but if u look at the pics the fan leaves are up and look good, but the bud site look a lil bad...well my red cherry berry plant looks nice, 1 week of flowering bonzi buds nice dark purple stem...lemon haze thinking of topping it, not doing to good and thinking of plantin it outside. Its been growing slow after my friend shocked it.. its 6 weeks old...well got 6 seedlings indoor gona give my friend 2 and 3 are outside and when the seedlings get a lil bigger gona tranfers them outside...ok well check out the pics. Thanks!

Durban Poisoin 2week of flowering looking bad:(
febru_3.jpg

febr3.jpg

februar3.jpg

j28.jpg

februa_3.jpg

feb3.jpg

Red Cherry Berry 1week of flowering
5396.jpg

february_3.jpg

Lemon Haze 6weeks old:(
f33.jpg

Outdoor Seedlings to big ones are 7 days old
4501.jpg

003540.jpg

fe4.jpg
securedownload6.jpg

0380.jpg

f27.jpg

ok well tell me wat u think....?:tokin:

thankz heks i think i found the answer but lets see 7 more weeks to go....its a trip how fast they grow...

ok i thought it would of been nickel but my leaves are not yellow on top so that cant be the issue...what do u think hemp rocket its my first grow and i really dont kow to much..ive never seen this before ive seen my friends and his leaves were up reaching for the sun..by the way ur ladies are looking great...keep up the great work man...

What part of the plant does the problem affect? bottom, top, middle, whole plant?
It kind of looks like heat stress...maybe...
do you have ventilation in your grow area? what's the temp at the very top of your plant?

kinda looks like Nitrogen deficiency.
Is your soil mixed with anything to promote aeration? Does water take a long time to drain?

kinda looks like Nitrogen deficiency.
Is your soil mixed with anything to promote aeration? Does water take a long time to drain?

Hmm, as far as I know N def manifests itself by yellowing of lower leaves. Basically what the plant is doing is using up N stored in the leaves because it's not getting enough. IMO, N def wouldn't affect JUST the top of the plant. However, I agree with you that it could be due to not enough aeration. :high-five:

Hey heks and hemprocket,
What is aeration i never heard of that...?
Ok hemprocket the yellowing is only at the bottom leaves now it going up leaf by leaf...
and the leaves at the top are curling only i have a fan but i can only put it there for maybe an hour then i got to turn it off when i go to work.. money is tight..lol
but do u think if i have the fan on all day all night every day the leaves should go back up..?
And yes heks my water drains fine and doesnt take a long time..
What do u guys think i should do?

Hmm, as far as I know N def manifests itself by yellowing of lower leaves. Basically what the plant is doing is using up N stored in the leaves because it's not getting enough. IMO, N def wouldn't affect JUST the top of the plant. However, I agree with you that it could be due to not enough aeration. :high-five:

Hemprocket, if the lower leaves are yellowing and it does happen to be an N deficiency, would that slow the new grow and cause the top leaves to wilt a bit?

:high-five: high fives rock

Hey heks and hemprocket,
What is aeration i never heard of that...?
Ok hemprocket the yellowing is only at the bottom leaves now it going up leaf by leaf...
and the leaves at the top are curling only i have a fan but i can only put it there for maybe an hour then i got to turn it off when i go to work.. money is tight..lol
but do u think if i have the fan on all day all night every day the leaves should go back up..?
And yes heks my water drains fine and doesnt take a long time..
What do u guys think i should do?

what I've read on aeration is that having other neutral mediums mixed with the soil will help the roots get more o2 and lessen water retention.

do you know the NPK ratio of the MG soil?

let's get this figured out so you can get her to harvest! :goodluck:

Hemprocket, if the lower leaves are yellowing and it does happen to be an N deficiency, would that slow the new grow and cause the top leaves to wilt a bit?

:high-five: high fives rock

You are absolutely right. Might be N def and overwatering.

Back
Top Bottom