First Grow Ever - 600W - Hindu Kush

Well fuck....
420-magazine-mobile552946000.jpg

Of course every good story needs a little hiccup...
420-magazine-mobile977783065.jpg

Sooo yeah, the leaves are starting to look like fucking pelicans
420-magazine-mobile744823794.jpg

However the color still seems right to me
420-magazine-mobile134289155.jpg

So the new growth on my plants started growing hookjaws. Kinda sucks tbh but fuck it, smart people solve problems, so i guess this is a test for me. But i need help. The internet seems to think its too much nitrogen, which is weird cause ive only nooted these girls like 3 times in their lifetime. However my soil apperently has 0.08% nitrogen in it, so could the super diluted nutrient mix i make be too much for these plants because of the soil i put em in? Has anyone growing indica dominant strains ever successfully dealt with this problem? Cause fuck i'd love to join that list rn! ...

Usually heat stress will cause the the the leaf edges to curl up like a taco, light stress causes the leaves to bleach and turn white, but those look most definitely Nitrogen toxic I just did a feed on my outdoor girls and overdid it a bit too bud, your plants will use up the extra nitrogen and return to normal growth. I mix my soil myself one time it was nitrogen rich right up to I flipped I waited for the curl to clear up on purpose.
985fd11613f74d4e6f59087185b6bace.jpg

It does but the darkness is strain dependant Cadillac Purple is lime green normally and got just a shade darker making it more emerald green and Bubba Fire is emerald green normally and is now forest green. So it just depends.

Try just water for s feed it's what I do. Then I evaluate at the next watering/feeding I always find the limit of a strain cuz I like to push the ppm every once in a while so I just back off to my last feed before they showed toxic curled down tips, if they are still showing toxicity I just water again until it clears then I start light nutes.
Watch your new growth for signs of improvement the older growth might not go back to normal.

So uhmmm, im sorry for not posting the last few months sortof forgot i made this thread. Shit sorta hit the fan with my grow. First of all, i got spidermites in late june. All 5 of my plants had webs on there leaves Nd id be killing about 10 mites a day with my fingers. I eradicated that shit by moving my plants outdoors for one weekend. Although it caused stretching, the colder weather must of killed the mites off completely. I also didnt transplant out of 1.5gal pots till like 2 months into veg, which didnt only stunt their growth, but almost almost ruined the whole op. Bottom line is, 2 months ago i finally made that transplant to 4.5gal pots and the switch to 12/12 lighting. Im on my last two weeks of flowering, trichombes are milky ish so i started flushing nutes.
Heres a few pics:
420-magazine-mobile76004202.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128825515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169132735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037458843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854657994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1472073756.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom