First Grow Ever: Amphetamine & Bag Seed

Ghostwriter31

Ok I will wing this:
*Helios mylar lined 4 by 4 foot , 8 foot tall box tent
*Glixer 1000 watt LED lights ( these will be replaced with a 2000 watt Cree cob LED set) Monday August 26th)
*Vivosun carbon filter with fan and ducting for ventilation and humidity control.
*Vivosun 3 gallon mesh pots
*Fox farms Organic Soil along with 1 pound super soil in bottom 1/3 layer
*Fox Farms Organic Big Bloom

July 28th 3 seeds germinating , Bag seed possibly Grape Ape or Chem Dog, Sour Diesel another possibility. Amphetamine is an auto-flower feminized seed . I have a runt that was germinated same time as other two that is pathetic.Its genetic makeup is Gorilla Shizzle I really have some decisions to make in a week or so being I don't know the sex of my bag seed yet and that could pose some serious problems. I'll hold on to hope.

August 2 they start their journey

August 22 I found 420 magazine

Lots of stuff happened along the way from 8-2 through 8-22. I made a few mistakes but luckily in the nick of time may have saved myself a few headaches. They have been on a 20 hour light schedule followed with four hour sleep. In the beginning I probably watered too much and hopefully I can get that under control. I have attached pictures from germ to present time. Starting today I will try and keep a detailed journal.
On August 23 rd Emilya reached out to me because she read where I used nutrients with organic soil. Yes this was true and a big mistake. fortunately I did not use recommended dose and only used twice and very liberal. I decided to take a half pound super soil I had on hand and replenish my pots with a half pound each. So now it's just water when they need it.

Amphetamine and Gorilla Shizzle are from Seed Supreme and I didn't get a vendors pack so I don't know whose genetics either one are from

I have included a few pictures along the way . As I said, starting today I will make this more like a journal and I will go back and edit missing gaps as I am able too.

**** Amphetamine has CBD for security reasons. Its suppose to a-claim 15 % THC. I must have been lifted when selecting this strain. I am a heavy hitter and 25 % or higher is what I am after. Oh well she will grow.
******* Gorilla Shizzle aka the runt - don't know what the F is wrong with her is 25 % THC and I would really like for her ass to get in high gear. no pun intended. She is also a auto bloom feminized seed.
So either way I probably be using both lights now in same tent because the auto bloom will flower long before my bag seed. Ive determined it is defiantly a regular seed

sxUWzYQFTz+Ss%B0b4Gqdw.jpg

5F023g9nQ4GrMUQeoj97Ng.jpg

o1pIoQvJQFiU9%1eN+GXAw.jpg

aW8y7nGvRCCgpqKkZmtUiQ.jpg

659NwUD4QwWz0%7ppKwkjQ.jpg

BGoLz8e6TbGn+D84VHdBoA.jpg

F6Vhdg4MQFaOz38nf0d0og.jpg

sqRrsKQ0QdWS4JGpv0B4Kw.jpg

53NHv+lOSHSMKqQdc5f4Ig.jpg

QDIR7K8FQtCzZerpSEnAuQ.jpg

Gonna jump in a watch your grow. Still looking great

August 25th. Plants look healthy to me this morning. After super soil replenishment yesterday and watering for first time in 36 hours they seem perky. I have a concern about a few spots on one leaf here and one leaf on the other plant. Its not a brown spot more of a silverish. 20 hours light from 7PM till 3 PM following day. They sleep from 3 PM till 7 PM. I am trying to get used to this not watering. I want to.... so bad...... but the plants saying NO NO. I think lol

ogmlK0CDRteQJ1spQP7HNg.jpg

Dl9jBKOYTZqOaiIaf54Xeg.jpg

UogjqCQrSYmYItuIRbwC0Q.jpg

qDQ6fdnyR%OHoUH2VWImcQ.jpg

Qaks8SKNR3i%tWqrM5Rq1g.jpg

yoBWvdoxRYe9Oik%0puk5w.jpg

gIuQus3USm+nWO6S2701NA.jpg

%s6QXFW0RA+30yofSBPCNQ.jpg

Gonna jump in a watch your grow. Still looking great
come on in, Not sure I added baclslipslide and John Wick but they are tagged lol

Leaves looking good and plants are very nice. Sounds like your right on track

August 25th. Plants look healthy to me this morning. After super soil replenishment yesterday and watering for first time in 36 hours they seem perky. I have a concern about a few spots on one leaf here and one leaf on the other plant. Its not a brown spot more of a silverish. 20 hours light from 7PM till 3 PM following day. They sleep from 3 PM till 7 PM. I am trying to get used to this not watering. I want to.... so bad...... but the plants saying NO NO. I think lol
I have noticed a considerable amount of growth in the base stem of the plant. Girth lol

Are you doing any training on them

Are you doing any training on them
I think I am, taking the fan leaves and bending slightly down to open up for top new growths. Also taking at middle of stem. I am trying to get a few stems to bend a certain way as well. Im not afraid to handle them but don't wanna mess em up either. When the new light is installed tomorrow I believe they will take off and give me more to train with

Hey brother! I definitely made it!! I’ll spawn wick for you @John Wick

I see at the top of your page you put us in as tags on your journal, that will do! Although I’m not sure if it called me or not. It’s simple though, next time through an @ symbol following with who Evers name like I did above for John

Look forward to your journey! :popcorn:

Hey brother! I definitely made it!! I’ll spawn wick for you @John Wick

I see at the top of your page you put us in as tags on your journal, that will do! Although I’m not sure if it called me or not. It’s simple though, next time through an @ symbol following with who Evers name like I did above for John

Look forward to your journey! :popcorn:
ahh, TY , I get it. I dd not think tagging you guys was the correct thing to do lol

I wonder if I could strip the big one now ? I want to increase yield and it looks like I could actually do this based on profile of my plant. If this wasn't my first go at this i'd do it. Definitely will try this in future. lollipop ping , stripping etc. The pictures are so helpful in understanding what he's saying . Lots of useful info here

They can take a good beating lol. I've been topping my autos and getting great results especially with the slower finishing times of some autos

August 26

Fed the girls last night before bed. 9 PM. I did mix up Fox Farms Big Bloom 15 ml per gallon. 2 gallon container they took about 1/8th or 1/4 gallon between both. It may have been slightly more on the big one. I used the every 15 minute pour just a small amount and let it settle. Observe and watered till........... I did not wait a full 15 and may have used a tad more each time to cut down time. Last night I didn't have a hour to water

Under their last night with Glixer LED Light. I have learned a bit about lights since this purchase and did the best upgrade I could find for $200. I know it will provide much more than than Glixer.

6 AM checked on them before school, will sit under lights for another 9 hours

Called my 18 year old son and had him put girls to sleep at 2:45. Had to make sure it s understood he’s 18
Also he has been so supportive of me on this. He understands. He does not smoke which i am so pleased with this decision. He has 8 plus years of medical school ahead of him and knows theres plenty of time for that. Plus the research on 18 year olds brain still growing. He understands this and doesn't want to compromise a good thing. now what he does in College? I'll be there! not everywhere, but Im there.. I didn't start until i was 18 and I know it hindered me from cutting it in college. Some kids can do it but not me. I had a different connection to cannabis than the average bear. First time I smoked, I said, " I will smoke weed till the day I die" I was also very immature at 18 and prolly should have waited a few more years before I tried it. I had will power until then so what was 2 more years. Man I am getting away from whats at task here. Grow Journal Ghost, not a personal journal !

I’m anxious to get new lights up. Picture form last night , this morning and new light .i realize there may be better ones out there but I was trying to stay at 200. My next light will be last one for a while so I want to continue to learn before making big plunge.

I will update after I wake them and set lights up

57945FB9-266C-4A9A-A653-4CFE5357E26E.jpeg

2EFB5974-FB0B-46D3-9599-384661335318.jpeg

681D6817-8A9F-42D1-904B-13A40B33FC7F.jpeg

68702D70-0A4A-4F4C-870E-5BDD28372780.jpeg

10ABFC96-205D-4F86-B706-32C217AD4ECC.jpeg

76681312-F289-4F07-8EF7-B9131B0E9FA1.jpeg

A3A889DD-9C43-419B-9C0A-F1A38FDD4DFB.jpeg

I will say this
When I buy a nice final for time being light, it will be made in the USA . I try and only buy made in America but in cases like this I had no choice.

I Inspected light while I impatiently wait for time to speed up. Assessment thus far :

Philizon Cree COB LED 2000 watt light
First thing is the power cord is way too short. They built this with the grower who powers up above the grow. Some of us have no option but to power from inside the tent using a surge power strip. I feel like the reasoning for this is understood, doesn't care about final details as such. Reason to buy
The light itself can be blinding. I cant wait to see inside tent . I have a feeling these girls are going to spring into action. Fingers crossed.

6:45
Everything was ready to swap out and go. Oh my goodness, the difference in light is beyond what I expected. It's drawing 500 kwatts of power so I guess i will see whats up with electric bill. I will read on -depths plants need to be from light source- They are on the veg/bloom stage. I need to know more before i turn on COBB. Plants are 8 inches from lights. I wanna turn on but that will mean raising the light a bit. I will do that in a few hours after a little reading

8:00, I am ecstatic about this new light! Oh my what a difference....no water tonight. Turned on Cobb lights and moved the light up to bout 18 inches

DDC09F95-C884-49FE-AB85-E1E62C46ED2F.jpeg

873D6BC2-39E5-4AF2-8FE0-904B4743E827.jpeg

20BA9E23-0D8F-4E00-AFEB-F65E492663ED.jpeg

7CC1D6D5-46F6-4E3D-BF79-98622857A337.jpeg

E89F9BDD-F370-49C8-BE6A-71298C34C811.jpeg

8:00, I am ecstatic about this new light! Oh my what a difference....no water tonight. Turned on Cobb lights and moved the light up to bout 18 inches

At the top of light there is a stronger button and this turns on COBB. I assume this is supposed to be on during VEG? When i throw into flower I turn stronger=COBB off? I'll figure it out but if anyone has any experience with this particular light or one similar feel free to help out with any useful info. Thanks and good night all. Now i cant wait till morning to see progress. Always looking forward to something :)

2000 watt Cree COB / LED

9:00
Checked on girls. Tent is 75 degrees with 50% humidity. Definitely can feel the heat from the Cobbs. May need to check mote often as get up in middle of night I have filter exhaust full speed and fan blowing

Back
Top Bottom