First Grow Ever, Check It Out.

Don't transplant. It will stress the plant and reduce your yield. The burn will lightly slow stress the plant but unless leaves yellow and seem sickly, i would not trim. It won't terribly hurt your yield. Good luck on the grow!

Ok so here are the pictures of what we believe to be nut burn?
Burn_1.JPG

Burn_2.JPG

Burn_3.JPG

Burn_4.JPG

Burn_5.JPG

Burn_6.JPG

Burn_7.JPG

Now here are the bud shots, plants sprouted on nov 1 and we started flowering dec 3ish. No are the buds not getting any bigger cause i dont have enough light or because of the burn?
Top_Cola.JPG

Small_Buds.JPG

Small_Buds_2.JPG

They are not getting larger because they are in shock. They are trying to keep the plant alive instead of pumping nutes to the flowers.

The reason is what we gotta fix. Are you using wet/dry watering? Do you have intake and exhaust fans in the box? Have you checked the PH of the soil?

This will help narrow it for me.

They are not getting larger because they are in shock. They are trying to keep the plant alive instead of pumping nutes to the flowers.

The reason is what we gotta fix. Are you using wet/dry watering? Do you have intake and exhaust fans in the box? Have you checked the PH of the soil?

This will help narrow it for me.

Well its in a dresser and we have a fan inside and the back is lifted so it sucks fresh air in and then it just goes out the top, i hope. My buddy is the one who waters and he said he just mixes the nutes in a jug and poors it in as needed, i think he might has said something about a little water everynight.

No i havent checked Ph, im low on cash but can get one.

Any chance at a harvest?

Thanks for that great info, we where doing it all wrong. Prob wont be able to save it but soon we will have a new journal to start.

Youll get a harvest. You need to tell your buddy to only water when the soil is almost entirely dry. Tell him to put his finger a few inches into the soil before he wants to water. If he feels moisture, wait until the next day and repeat the finger test again.

And does he just have one hole for air in and out of the dresser? You need a hole for intake and another for exhaust, hopefully at opposite ends of the dresser. Ive grown in a dresser. A strong intake and exhaust are important. You dont get enough fresh air, you wont see much growth and it will get VERY hot inside.

we got a 6 inch fan on the bottom that is pointed up, and there is a hole it can go out of at the top but no real fans on the sides of the dresser. Also thanks for the great finger tip...Lol, sounds like a great idea ill let my buddy know for next time.

I think it just got to be his routine. I read the info and it sounds like we were doing alot of things wrong but hopefuly now we can fix.

Does the fan on the bottem bring in fresh air? If you dont have an in and out you arent doing much besides re-circulating old air.

Yeah but i dont know how fresh, it pulls it from under the 3 inch gap and thats in a closet but the otherside the door is open to the room, so i might not be to fresh.

Sweet thats great news so far, hope more is to come. Thanks to everyone for the help i will get some pictures up soon if something good happens. Thanks Viper

Whats the best way to tell if your plant is dead? Would it show in the bud, or in the whole plant?

My plant doesnt stand on its own and keeps wilting, but the buds still look good and are still producing crystals.

Well it happened.... She's Dead.

But were not sad, its was just a great learning experience.
Look for us next month in our ScrOG grow.

Thanks to everyone who helped answer our questions and gave us good advice for our future grows.

Viper

Back
Top Bottom