First Grow Ever, Excited, Anxious & A Little Scared

Yeah, I would lie if I said wasn't anxious and excited but I won't harvest until they are ready.

Should I get back on nutrients, maybe half strength?!

Any input is appreciated and taken into consideration. The help here is wonderful and I wouldn't have such nice plants and a pleasant experience without it.

Thanks so much!! We definitely aren't at the end yet!

Man id let them go a little longer

In the last few weeks of bloom there's a surge of fatness and then the colours start changing

Resin production where thc lives slows down
As the tricromes turn amber the tbh starts turning to cbd

Depending on how you prefer your smoke, some folks prefer more thc, some more cbd, this preference influences the harvest time

Look into trichrome colour change

Some people use a usb microscope, i used a magnifying glass

I think I am at about the end. Any help sure is appreciated. The buds are not getting much bigger and the GDP is looking almost sickly.

When I started fresh water it started and they started to lose their smell.....mostly the GDP. When I started the nutrients it got better but the buds on the GDP aren't getting bigger. Maybe my lights aren't strog enough?

The first two pics are the GDP. The last one is the strawberry cough.

20170531_191934.jpg

20170531_163957.jpg

20170531_163949.jpg

I have a 600watt LED. The plants grow over each other too much. I was hoping the larger tent would work better. Its not the tents issue though. I have to keep the plants closer so they can get as much direct light as possible.

I wanted to keep the inital cost down a bit and I thought one would be good enough. I am not upset. It is what it is. I will buy another LED and this brand will let me daisy chain them so it will work out well for the next grow. We have had some pretty significant hits to the bank account or I would have gotten another LED already.

Thanks everyone for the help!! I'll post a couple more pictures over the weekend. Their smell came back after the nutrients were added to their water. I am looking forward to transitioning to the next stage.....

Droop could possibly be from too much water?
I'd say u cud flush em a bit longer dude, the leaves are very good colour so still holding some good reserves

What power light have u got?

LEDs can vary a lot in quality

Their ability to penetrate into the canopy is questioned

I've got six 55w equivalent LED strips, four red for bloom and two blue for veg, plus the 2 x 315 philips daylight CMH

Have you considered the SCROG approach? It involves much training but it can lead to much higher vield

I've just flipped mine last weekend, had thinned em out before every week for three weeks and have just been in again and cut out a carrier bag full of growth

Picking the strongest stems and controlling environment as much as possible to influence tight internodal spacing

I have really fell off, guys. We are just really busy.

I was patient and waited until the leaves turn. I have a much better understanding of the patience, vision, and consistency, care, and effort needed for a successful grow. Success is measured on much more that a bunch of numbers and processes. It's also relative to your seeds, grow medium, watering and many many other factors.

I count this one as a success because we have a crop and it's quite enjoyable.

I want to start another grow. It probably won't be until Sept or Oct....when it's gets cooler out.

They got Hung to dry last night. I started a couple of testers last week. I got the mason jars ready for curing.

20170613_195141.jpg

20170613_182321.jpg

20170613_182317.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom