lh2_top2.jpg

LH 2
lh26.jpg

LH 5
IMAG02844.jpg

I hope someone can tell me why my leaves are like a light green :(

Thanks smoke for the rep!

Hey tboss,

Sorry it's been a while since I made the rounds...so much to do and too many subs to keep up with them all.

Those plants look good, what pH have you been using? I'm also doing hempy style and I think my pH may be off a bit. Are those leaves yellowing just because it's nearly harvest time or have you had problems?

Sorry, I should probably go back and reread for myself, but like I said, I just don't have the time for all of it.

Good luck with the ladies :bongrip:

Hey tboss,

Sorry it's been a while since I made the rounds...so much to do and too many subs to keep up with them all.

Those plants look good, what pH have you been using? I'm also doing hempy style and I think my pH may be off a bit. Are those leaves yellowing just because it's nearly harvest time or have you had problems?

Sorry, I should probably go back and reread for myself, but like I said, I just don't have the time for all of it.

Good luck with the ladies :bongrip:

Hey, its ok, I appreciate you stopping back in but my PH is anywhere from 5.8-6.0. I try to water every other day as I notice the PH tends to go up higher the longer you wait to water your plants. Im at week 6 of flowering so I believe that could be why they are turning yellow. I believe this is normal.

I think i made a big mistake yesterday.....I mixed my water with some vitamin B (hormex)stuff and after I gave all my plants in veg the water, I then added some of that water into a spray bottle and sprayed them all...and this mourning when I looked at them they were all droopy....Could this happened because of the foilar feed with the hormex? I never made this mistake before or had this happen before but it seems like most of them bounced back after a watering except my seedlings.

Im hoping that giving them straight PH'ed water for the next day or two will bring them back to normal. I also put my Afgoo 2 (clone) in flowering today at 16" so I am happy about that.

Pics coming soon

hey dont worry about the yellowing in the leaves are totally normal at this stage, remenber ur not using nutes so the plants need the energy to make those sexy buds and their getting it from the leaves.. i grew without nutes in soil and my plants did the same thing buds were still frosty and tasty so dont even worry about it, easy trim job too..... lookin good i'll definately be checkin up again:bravo:

hey dont worry about the yellowing in the leaves are totally normal at this stage, remenber ur not using nutes so the plants need the energy to make those sexy buds and their getting it from the leaves.. i grew without nutes in soil and my plants did the same thing buds were still frosty and tasty so dont even worry about it, easy trim job too..... lookin good i'll definately be checkin up again:bravo:

Thanks for stopping in, yea I pretty much figured that out but I am now worried about my seedlings thats been drooping...Im hoping that when the lights turn on they bounce back all the way.

I will post new pics in a few days, I forgot to put up Week 6 pics

Did you only use 2 TBS of OC+ per pot.....it should be 2 TBS per gallon of perlite/media. That may explain the yellowing, just running out of nutes a little early

DoctorJaye, I loved your explaination of the yellowing leaves. I am having the same issues because I'm not using nutes and didn't really understand why so many leaves were yellowing until I read your post. :thanks:

Boss, any new pics? How do you collect and dispose of the excess water from the hempy buckets?

DoctorJaye, I loved your explaination of the yellowing leaves. I am having the same issues because I'm not using nutes and didn't really understand why so many leaves were yellowing until I read your post. :thanks:

Boss, any new pics? How do you collect and dispose of the excess water from the hempy buckets?

Sorry for the late response, I have been slacking on my journal. Last week all the tops have been bending over so I had to use stakes and its to much hassle to bring them up and down the stairs to take pics like that but I took two new pics yesterday. Will get those up later.

To answer your question I was collecting the run off in my sink but now I purchased a plastic pan for like 1.00 and let it run off in there and then pour it in a bucket.

Back
Top Bottom