First Grow: Feedback Request

johnnystackz

Attempting my first grow with 2 babie, I will probably add a bigger teen in a week when the tent gets in.
I w
anted to get some input as one is 2 weeks younger and a little weaker but both seem healthy right now so I'm excited to bring in a few more once these start to veg a little more. I have potted them in some organic potting soil for now and will continue to work on my own mix with the next two - three. For the little guy it seems like i might have overwatered one day maybe in so today i will keep him dry but any suggestions I would be glad to hear to keep him healthy!

Right now these are on 12hr sunlight 12hr sleep. All Natural light so far however that will be changing shortly.
Going to be switching these to a tent with a 450W VIPARSPECTR LED. As far as when switching them should i have a carbon filter ventilation system prior to putting them in the tent?
This is what i was thinking for the fan & filter-
VIVOSUN 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline Duct Fan with 6 Inch Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal
Tent wise It will be 48”x24”x60” , i might change this as they grow and if acquire a few more healthy teens

IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1632D.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1634.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg

Update: Noticed some white speckles in the leaves of my big guy. saw some spider mites Under neath the bottom leaves. Killed them with a 1% soap mix with water sprayed onto the leaves. They seem to be a bit healthier today. My little guy looks a lot stronger after a good day of rest and water

Attempting my first grow with 2 babie, I will probably add a bigger teen in a week when the tent gets in.
I w
anted to get some input as one is 2 weeks younger and a little weaker but both seem healthy right now so I'm excited to bring in a few more once these start to veg a little more. I have potted them in some organic potting soil for now and will continue to work on my own mix with the next two - three. For the little guy it seems like i might have overwatered one day maybe in so today i will keep him dry but any suggestions I would be glad to hear to keep him healthy!

Right now these are on 12hr sunlight 12hr sleep. All Natural light so far however that will be changing shortly.
Going to be switching these to a tent with a 450W VIPARSPECTR LED. As far as when switching them should i have a carbon filter ventilation system prior to putting them in the tent?
This is what i was thinking for the fan & filter-
VIVOSUN 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline Duct Fan with 6 Inch Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal
Tent wise It will be 48”x24”x60” , i might change this as they grow and if acquire a few more healthy teens

IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1632D.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1634.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg
I would mix you up a better batch of soil and transplant! That thing would beef up so much more!!!

I would mix you up a better batch of soil and transplant! That thing would beef up so much more!!!
Any good soil mix recommendations? I have a buddy with a pretty dope koi poop mix but I just used some organic potting mix right now

Back
Top Bottom