First Grow: Feedback Request

Right now I have my fan directly connected to my carbon filter. My carbon filter is pulling in air and my fan is blowing the air out via duct. Creating a suction to the bottom of the tent. The bottom of the tent has a 4 inch hole that is pulling in cool air at this point then still need to get a clip fan. I’ll prob stop at the store later today and get a 6inch clip on.

Overall maintaining the temperature with a decenet amount of humidity is ultimately the goal but I can now see I will need a fan or two to keep these babies nice and cool :surf:
It sounds like you’ve got it set up perfectly. The fan will help, and your golden my friend!!

Noticing that my big guy could possibly lacking nitrogen. Any good ideas to
Let’s hope it’s not a guy!!! Unless your wanting to collect pollen then never mind.

Do you have any cal mag?

looks like you’ve got a cute young seedling in the pot as well. I would strongly suggest getting it out of that pot and into a pot of her own before it gets too late and the roots intertwined with one another.

It sounds like you’ve got it set up perfectly. The fan will help, and your golden my friend!!

Let’s hope it’s not a guy!!! Unless your wanting to collect pollen then never mind.

Do you have any cal mag?

looks like you’ve got a cute young seedling in the pot as well. I would strongly suggest getting it out of that pot and into a pot of her own before it gets too late and the roots intertwined with one another.

Getting a tester in a day or two. The big one I hope is not a male :( supposed to be feminized but time will tell. I know the little guy had some orange trichomes here or there on it. But this guy idk lots of hairs but all white :straightface: hope it’s not male or a hermie

Took the baby out this morning and also planted another seedling that I came to find in a batch of Tropicana cookies last night. Hopefully she is a winner because man that bud was gourmet. Here’s a pic of the nug from last night.

For cal mag I do not. However,I ordered up some recharge and some veg/bloom dirty with some 7 gallon pots so I can transplant and get some hopefully better signs on the big girl.

I am going to test the soil out as well as I think the mix probably through off the ph on this batch of soil for me.Going to transplant to straight ocean forest with the 7g breathable pots next
57AA3138-B754-40AF-B649-BA31F78809C5.jpeg

Getting a tester in a day or two. The big one I hope is not a male :( supposed to be feminized but time will tell. I know the little guy had some orange trichomes here or there on it. But this guy idk lots of hairs but all white :straightface: hope it’s not male or a hermie

Took the baby out this morning and also planted another seedling that I came to find in a batch of Tropicana cookies last night. Hopefully she is a winner because man that bud was gourmet. Here’s a pic of the nug from last night.

For cal mag I do not. However,I ordered up some recharge and some veg/bloom dirty with some 7 gallon pots so I can transplant and get some hopefully better signs on the big girl.

I am going to test the soil out as well as I think the mix probably through off the ph on this batch of soil for me.Going to transplant to straight ocean forest with the 7g breathable pots next
57AA3138-B754-40AF-B649-BA31F78809C5.jpeg
If it’s got pistils it’s a girl!! :woohoo:

That bud looks great man!! Bravo!! Looks tasty!!

you should get your self some cal mag, it never hurts to have on hand. It’s better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it!!:thumb:

If it’s got pistils it’s a girl!! :woohoo:

That bud looks great man!! Bravo!! Looks tasty!!

you should get your self some cal mag, it never hurts to have on hand. It’s better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it!!:thumb:
Bad news bears came back and they are reaping havoc on my older plant- spider mites.

any good home remedies for this? I have been using water diluted soap in a spray bottle And today sprang on me to try eucalyptus oil with this? Good? Bad? Ugly? Let me know. I can tell she’s weak by the looks of the chlorophyll on her:(
4E5AC01D-0272-4BEF-BB40-A7A585A2ED59.jpeg

Never heard of that stuff. I know been oil works pretty good. I’ve also heard Castile soap diluted into a spray bottle with a lil bit of listerine in it. The listerine attracts them, and the soap kills them I hear.
Nice I’ve been ready a little and seen something on rosemary oil as well that might be effective. Trying that out today but I noticed late last night the spider mite definalty have reached the soil so I will use that to bring them up and exterminate them as much as I can prior to transplant to 7 gallon bags

Hey Jonny, I'm taking it that you are a new member to 420magazine and I just wanted to welcome you.

So, without further ado, WELCOME to 420magazine!!!

:yahoo: :welcome: :lot-o-toke::adore::Namaste::ciao::ciao::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

There. How is that for a warm welcome?

So there is lots to see and do and learn on this site. You just have to scour a little bit. There are threads for all kinds of interests under the sun. You can learn how to cook with cannabis some delicious meals including a whole holiday 420 meal complete with delicious looking pictures. Or the Canna Lotions thread started by yours truly where you can learn how to make topicals that help alleviate pain through topical application of cannabis infused materials. Or there is even a Music thread that has nothing to do with cannabis and is only about different music.

So there is lots to do here. Dont forget to check out our monthly contests. This is one way we have to give back to those members who work so hard. Member of the Month, Nug of the Month, Plant of the month, etc. Check out the threads and cast your vote for who youthll think should win for this month.

So there is so much more to tell you but there isnt time for me to do it. But please take my advice and scour around. You might be surprised by what you find.

And lastly, I urge you to participate. Because that is how you make friends here. And the friends you make here are as good as gold. They will prove their worth over and over again

All my best,
~Magnus

Hey Jonny, I'm taking it that you are a new member to 420magazine and I just wanted to welcome you.

So, without further ado, WELCOME to 420magazine!!!

:yahoo: :welcome: :lot-o-toke::adore::Namaste::ciao::ciao::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

There. How is that for a warm welcome?

So there is lots to see and do and learn on this site. You just have to scour a little bit. There are threads for all kinds of interests under the sun. You can learn how to cook with cannabis some delicious meals including a whole holiday 420 meal complete with delicious looking pictures. Or the Canna Lotions thread started by yours truly where you can learn how to make topicals that help alleviate pain through topical application of cannabis infused materials. Or there is even a Music thread that has nothing to do with cannabis and is only about different music.

So there is lots to do here. Dont forget to check out our monthly contests. This is one way we have to give back to those members who work so hard. Member of the Month, Nug of the Month, Plant of the month, etc. Check out the threads and cast your vote for who youthll think should win for this month.

So there is so much more to tell you but there isnt time for me to do it. But please take my advice and scour around. You might be surprised by what you find.

And lastly, I urge you to participate. Because that is how you make friends here. And the friends you make here are as good as gold. They will prove their worth over and over again

All my best,
~Magnus

@Magnus8 thank you for the warm welcome!

I will be sure to run through the updated forum categories but I’ve been on 420 mag since 2012 just decided to make a come back for my grows &learn. So excited to be a part of the team and have so much good insight. I remember back in 2012, I posted about how to cook with oil and got some incredible information on how to de carb and what temps to cook at so I can say the information from the members here is beyond Informational& helpful!
Thanks again @Magnus8!
Check out my updated grow journal if you get a chance!
Updated Journal

:420::woohoo::bongrip::ganjamon::yummy:

Update:

new light has been installed but noticing some nitrogen toxicity on dark starlast two days and it just seems to be getting worse ☹️
I have cut out veg bloom and have dropped my ph down to 6.0 with recharge. I also put a air stone in hope to oxygenate the water.
any suggestions?

LSD is making a nice come back on the otherhandso win lose right now but i will make sure to doctor Dark star into the right direction again
LSD
41B90F09-742E-4372-8454-FB02C77F047A.jpeg

Dark Star
2EC89E60-0030-47C3-A9F0-5E27458B8177.jpeg
A0F8DA45-B24B-46E7-BDA6-F5F11BD7D9A9.jpeg
1867B867-D575-4840-82D4-711C643DE002.jpeg
3E857F92-6B60-4B4A-B6E9-A8960DCE8430.jpeg
41264127-12F2-467E-8F30-21967C4C4BEF.jpeg

I noticed that I forgot to post that i have moved this to a journal with correct information/detail.

If you would like to tag along click the link
Here

Would love everyones feed back on the girls! Also have some babies brewing up too you can check that journal here

Happy Saturday & stay blazin my friends! :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom