First Grow: Feedback Request

That’s a really dark green your plants are showing off. May be too much nitrogen. What are you growing in again? 6.0 may be too low! :nervous-guy:
Definitely nitrogen toxicity, im hitting 6.0 with recharge right now im at the bottom of the barrel of my mix from this last week so i prob will dump the rest in the garden and use a fresh batch of water. What do you think ph wise @Backlipslide ? 6.5? I was adding a small dose of cal/mag and vegbloom and recharge before this happened. Then dropped nutes ans cal/mag. These 7gallon pota are death for waterinf an water retention :lot-o-toke:

Definitely nitrogen toxicity, im hitting 6.0 with recharge right now im at the bottom of the barrel of my mix from this last week so i prob will dump the rest in the garden and use a fresh batch of water. What do you think ph wise @Backlipslide ? 6.5? I was adding a small dose of cal/mag and vegbloom and recharge before this happened. Then dropped nutes ans cal/mag. These 7gallon pota are death for waterinf an water retention :lot-o-toke:
Sorry for the late reply man. Yeah 6.5 for a soil like medium, and 5.8 for coco/hydro!!

sorry to hear about your AC unit bro!!

Sorry for the late reply man. Yeah 6.5 for a soil like medium, and 5.8 for coco/hydro!!

sorry to hear about your AC unit bro!!
Its all good i know we are living my man @Backlipslide, ac is cranking now! I have the jungle at a good 76-77 with high humidity of 60-65% growth is beautiful inside the tent. The rest of the house is about 70 if not 69 when the jungle is cooking so i can say they did something right.
Ill note this down for future reference! Thank you my guy!

Back
Top Bottom