First Grow Finished - LED Hydro Sugar Black Rose

OGClean

:welcome:
I just finished my first grow and would love some guidance for my next one.
I currently have a pest problem in my mother tent and could also use some advice on that which i already posted.

My flowers aroma, and overall aesthetics wer fantastic
the Potency wasnt bad either but my yield wasnt where i wanted and could really use some overall guidance.
The strain i used was Sugar Black Rose clones already in rockwool

My setup:
Xl tent 5x5
Big boy res 55 gal flood and drain system
with a tri meter for my numbers
6 pots with clay pellets as a medium

standard co2 filter and incline fan along with a osculating fan for my atmosphere

Mylight
Kind LED xl750

Nutrients for Veg
I used advanced nutrients Sensi grow part A and b along with uc roots

Nutrients for bloom
Sensi part A and B bloom
Budcandy
Liquid kool bloom
and overdrive in the final weeks
UC roots

I did have some hiccups during flowering with my nutrient PPM levels causing what looked to be some nutrient burn which continued for a week or so. kind of freeballed the flowering nut levels

I wanted to see how this strain would handle the setup and atmosphere so i didnt do much for training/topping
and did light pruning.

I started with 6 clones one died within the first week and one was a shitty clone.
In the end I cropped out with 5 1/4 oz

Dont know why my pictures have spun when uploaded anyone know?

Not sure if im forgetting anything but ask away

Any guidance or tips are welcome :Namaste:

IMG_062934.JPG

IMG_064032.JPG

IMG_064128.JPG

IMG_067735.JPG

IMG_083228.JPG

IMG_083437.JPG

IMG_085737.JPG

IMG_088424.JPG

IMG_089128.JPG

IMG_095241.JPG

IMG_096428.JPG

Wow for you first grow you did a good job for real and with your next grow you'll have no worries:thumb: But for sure more light you want the fat pop can colas you need to step it up but if your on a tight budget or your space is to small ect.... keep the set up you have its working :goodjob: try toping with lollipop the lower leaves bumps up the nunts now you have a idea what she can take :morenutes:

Wow for you first grow you did a good job for real and with your next grow you'll have no worries:thumb: But for sure more light you want the fat pop can colas you need to step it up but if your on a tight budget or your space is to small ect.... keep the set up you have its working :goodjob: try toping with lollipop the lower leaves bumps up the nunts now you have a idea what she can take :morenutes:

Thanks! no doubt, pretty sure my nutrient levels during my 3-4 week of flowering factored into the colas being how they are.
I deff want/need more light, thinking of upping my light to around the 1500-1600 watt range, staying with LED. Any recommendations, The KIND line of lights are amazing just a little pricey and i would like multiple panels to cover my space and future space

Thanks! no doubt, pretty sure my nutrient levels during my 3-4 week of flowering factored into the colas being how they are.
I deff want/need more light, thinking of upping my light to around the 1500-1600 watt range, staying with LED. Any recommendations, The KIND line of lights are amazing just a little pricey and i would like multiple panels to cover my space and future space

just received a 800W (not true wattage) LED ficture from ebay. but looking at the build of this im pretty impressed. has 2 top exhaust fans and 2 fans blowing out two of the sides sides, as well as bridgelux LEDS

deciding factor when purchasing was 3 year warranty, obviously price, ability to buy multiple, and this seller listed type the of LEDS used in the fixture, so i know that i was at least getting a quality LED lol.

just received a 800W (not true wattage) LED ficture from ebay. but looking at the build of this im pretty impressed. has 2 top exhaust fans and 2 fans blowing out two of the sides sides, as well as bridgelux LEDS

deciding factor when purchasing was 3 year warranty, obviously price, ability to buy multiple, and this seller listed type the of LEDS used in the fixture, so i know that i was at least getting a quality LED lol.
Diamond 800W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Medical Plants VEG and Bloom | eBay

Awesome! Goodluck with it i subbed up to your current grow hope you dont mind i would like to see how that Diamond does as well as your progress!

So i guess my next question when it comes to different LEDs is the control you may or may not be getting on regards to spectrum play and having the ability to raise the blue diodes during veg and drop the blue diodes and raise the reds during bloom. My LED allows me to do this and set timers for when i would like the diodes to drop or raise at any given time. Giving me the sunrise sun set function of play, as well as controling each color spectrum from 0% on to 100% full intensity

I looked in the MARs series and i noticed on their website it shows switchs for Veg and Bloom, but when i looked at videos of people opening Mars fictures mainly the mars ii series the switchs are missing ?? not sure why this is, but i noticed on the 800w it didnt show any switches of control for spectrum. So is it just plug and play one spectrum setting for Veg and Bloom?

curios what that white stuff is around the base of the plant...

and nice nugs!

the inline fan fell and hit the plant snapping the main stock i had to zip tie it the whit cloth keeps its wet to help heal the other two NL are huge this one stop bud make as it was trying to heal it self so ill grow this NL one week longer to make up lost production

If you guys need any help whatsoever with leds I know a lot about em and I have several journals here, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I currently own 6 panels

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

If you guys need any help whatsoever with leds I know a lot about em and I have several journals here, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I currently own 6 panels

nice ill keep that in mind thanks I'm always getting asking so ill point them in your direction

the inline fan fell and hit the plant snapping the main stock i had to zip tie it the whit cloth keeps its wet to help heal the other two NL are huge this one stop bud make as it was trying to heal it self so ill grow this NL one week longer to make up lost production
Oh man, I hate that brother. Lol. Pure clover honey will heal that up 2x faster. With the cloth or binding.. .
You'll be impressed though, it seems every plant I've accidentally hurt, had always turned out to be my highest yeilders.. Maybe coincidence.. Plants are so much more resilient then us humans

Could you please help address my confusion i posted to ddfuji a few posts ago !? This is all that is really in my way of making my next fixture purchase and having my setup ready for my next crop.

Oh man, I hate that brother. Lol. Pure clover honey will heal that up 2x faster. With the cloth or binding.. .
You'll be impressed though, it seems every plant I've accidentally hurt, had always turned out to be my highest yeilders.. Maybe coincidence.. Plants are so much more resilient then us humans

i know its like the Terminator :lot-o-toke: just can't kill it. Thank got as I'm a dum girl sometimes lol

Back
Top Bottom