First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Lol np man, y'all had me going for a sec so I had to check myself . I use the boveda 62s in a 1 liter jar with no complaints!

Thanks Kevin and BS. I have the Broveda 62% 8 gram sachets. If I understand the above I will only need one Sachet in each 1 Liter Jar with 28 g of bud in each jar. Is this correct. I've had too much post harvest medication to figure things out correctly :snooze::ganjamon:

Thanks Kevin and BS. I have the Broveda 62% 8 gram sachets. If I understand the above I will only need one Sachet in each 1 Liter Jar with 28 g of bud in each jar. Is this correct. I've had too much post harvest medication to figure things out correctly :snooze::ganjamon:
Yea you got it man! Should work np!

So buds have been curing in jars for 4 days. The first two days I burped them only once a day, for 10 minutes. The last two days, all jars have been reading 60%-61% RH, and 70-73*F. So I'll just be leaving the tops on 24/7, and monitoring them. Can't wait to see how much better they get after the cure.

I tried some small buds, and the high was really good. Smooth taste, with a nice high.

Looks like you have it dialed in. Mine has not been as stable and have had to let them breath for up to an hour to get humidity down. They are starting to stabilize and feel really good. I haven't put the Brovida packs in mine yet.

@Troy01...imo if you're doing that, not ready for jar. Try like a shoe box & punch some holes in it....will slow dry & allow some air circulation but not too much being inside the box. Folded grocery bag works same way. I hang whole plant, then 2nd stage cure (DJ Short tip) as mentioned, then to jar. Once in jar I put in a 62 & it should not be sucking up moisture anymore, just keeping it at 62. Vent a few minutes for a few more days...then done. :Namaste:

@Troy01...imo if you're doing that, not ready for jar. Try like a shoe box & punch some holes in it....will slow dry & allow some air circulation but not too much being inside the box. Folded grocery bag works same way. I hang whole plant, then 2nd stage cure (DJ Short tip) as mentioned, then to jar. Once in jar I put in a 62 & it should not be sucking up moisture anymore, just keeping it at 62. Vent a few minutes for a few more days...then done. :Namaste:

I'll stick them in a box. They were part of a preliminary harvest. I have the full harvest now hanging and will probably let it dry a bit more than I did on the first test run.

@troy, hm sounds like they could have dried a little longer. Oh well, at least now you know for your main harvest. .

Yeah they seem to be on point. I think I jarred them at the perfect time. Lol last 12 hours reading
420-magazine-mobile215638124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533718836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1682379727.jpg

I only have 3 temp gauges for the jars. so I was rotating them until last night. They all read 60%-62% RH.

So I'm just going to keep them closed, and open them like every other day just for fresh air. We'll see.

Loving the full size hydrometer in there XD

@troy, hm sounds like they could have dried a little longer. Oh well, at least now you know for your main harvest. .

Yeah they seem to be on point. I think I jarred them at the perfect time. Lol last 12 hours reading

I only have 3 temp gauges for the jars. so I was rotating them until last night. They all read 60%-62% RH.

So I'm just going to keep them closed, and open them like every other day just for fresh air. We'll see.

Looks like you pulled them from drying at the perfect time. I am sure the reason for my variable high reading is I combined buds from different days in the same jar. The problem with a staggered harvest. I bought a dozen Bell jars yesterday so now keeping them segregated.

I also bought another 5 mini hydrometer's on eBay yesterday - Really cheap and ships from Southern California. Last time it took 3 days to receive.

Ok I admit I like to feel my buds for spongyness...LOL....plus I don't own a hydrometer haha!

That can work also - from what I read is to let them dry until they feel crunchy on the outside then jar and check next day if really spongy dry again until outside feels crispy again.

So just a few thoughts concerning my next grow. Which unfortunately won't begin until next year. First week of January. I sold my Gorilla 4x4, to a guy I met at my local hydro store. Using that money to buy another tent, and some toward new LED.

So im gonna get either a Gorilla, or Mars Hydro 4x2 tent. Not sure yet. So I might be starting a perpetual grow, using both my 4x2's. might wait until my 3rd run.

Getting new LED soon, more than likely the PS Dwarf Star. DS will be flower light. My 300's will become my Veg light. Oh and I will use both my 150 watt ufo's as supplemental lights for flower.

Might also be switching nutrients, to General Hydroponics. But I still have the Fox Farm trio bottles to use up. Undecided on that. But I will be using the new bottle of Mammoth P, along with Botanicare Hydroplex, and Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy in flower.

Not sure I'm ready to switch to coco, so I'll do one more run in soil. Still undecided on which, may stick with Fox Farms.

Anyways, will definitely be Scrogging again, 2 plants in the 4x2 this time. Maybe 3. Got some kinks to work out with this training method, but I have some good ideas. Strains undecided.

That's about it, super fucking excited to start. Got some work to do, and more equiptment to buy, but I'll have it all ready by Jan. Smoke report on cured Gumdrop Kush buds coming soon. .

Sounds killer Kevin! I'm excited to see what your set up will be like by the time your done adding to it .

Kev, nothing special about the GH series really...... I wouldn't bother making the switch from FF to GH, just save your money, you had great results with the FF :thumb:

I started off with the GH, but switched very fast, I find it was too delicate and easy with the plants to cause burns etc.... So I started using fertilome 20-20-20 for veg and 9-58-8 for flower, no problems with nute burns or anything like that......Of course the more I learn the more appealing organics is becoming(thanks BrightLight!).......

If you're looking to make a change and wanna keep in soil but don't want to make your own soil, just want to use a simple base and then feed it continuously I'd say look into OregonsOnly NFTG.... The more and more I look into their line the more appealing it looks.....really really nice line up of products......To anyone who doesn't want to get into mixing in their own soil + amendments NFTG, along with some "role players" seems like the best option imo....the best part is if you live in the US they'll even send you a free sample pack, all you gotta do is visit their site(OregonsOnly) fill out a small form and pay for the shipping...worth it to get a free sample kit and give it a shot :Namaste:

Kev, nothing special about the GH series really...... I wouldn't bother making the switch from FF to GH, just save your money, you had great results with the FF :thumb:

I started off with the GH, but switched very fast, I find it was too delicate and easy with the plants to cause burns etc.... So I started using fertilome 20-20-20 for veg and 9-58-8 for flower, no problems with nute burns or anything like that......Of course the more I learn the more appealing organics is becoming(thanks BrightLight!).......

If you're looking to make a change and wanna keep in soil but don't want to make your own soil, just want to use a simple base and then feed it continuously I'd say look into OregonsOnly NFTG.... The more and more I look into their line the more appealing it looks.....really really nice line up of products......To anyone who doesn't want to get into mixing in their own soil + amendments NFTG, along with some "role players" seems like the best option imo....the best part is if you live in the US they'll even send you a free sample pack, all you gotta do is visit their site(OregonsOnly) fill out a small form and pay for the shipping...worth it to get a free sample kit and give it a shot :Namaste:

GOP, thanks for the info, might just stick with Fox Farms then. I'll look into OregonsOnly, thanks for the tip. Another one I was interested in is House and Garden. Expensive, but the people at my hydro store swear by it. They also have Advanced Nutrients Micro Grow Bloom trio for pretty cheap. Might go for that. Well see.

As for mixing my own Super soil, I think I may try that after I give coco a try. But I'm gonna stick with bottled nutrients for a little while. Although organic does look appealing. Lol

Thanks again for the info, I'll check out OregonsOnly. .

GOP, thanks for the info, might just stick with Fox Farms then. I'll look into OregonsOnly, thanks for the tip. Another one I was interested in is House and Garden. Expensive, but the people at my hydro store swear by it. They also have Advanced Nutrients Micro Grow Bloom trio for pretty cheap. Might go for that. Well see.

As for mixing my own Super soil, I think I may try that after I give coco a try. But I'm gonna stick with bottled nutrients for a little while. Although organic does look appealing. Lol

I agree, stick with fox farm. I still use it from time to time. I also use an all in one powder mix made by hydroponic research called veg/bloom, very easy to use with good results. If you want to go organic I'd highly recommend checking out doc bud high brix kit on 420 mag which I'm currently running in my journal, I've seen results from people growing first time using this kit that blow my mind. Just my 2 cents.. You have a keen eye for growing so I think that which ever way you decide to go you'll do fine

I agree, stick with fox farm. I still use it from time to time. I also use an all in one powder mix made by hydroponic research called veg/bloom, very easy to use with good results. If you want to go organic I'd highly recommend checking out doc bud high brix kit on 420 mag which I'm currently running in my journal, I've seen results from people growing first time using this kit that blow my mind. Just my 2 cents.. You have a keen eye for growing so I think that which ever way you decide to go you'll do fine

Oh yes I have been eyeing the Brix grows closely. Very impressive. Seen many have great success with the kit here on 420. I'm subbed up for your grow too. Thanks for the input. And the compliment. .

Back
Top Bottom