First grow & first bud

voodoochild

Here is a pic of one of the better buds harvested from my first grow. The camera batteries died after taking just three pics. It's hard to tell in the pic but the bud is as thick as it is wide. I am actually pretty happy considering it was my first time. Here are the basics of my set up: 400W HPS (going to 600 for next grow)
soil medium -100% organic
fox farms fertilizers - grow big & super bloom
organic compost tea. - fortified with liquid bat guano during
flowering
spray n grow every few days.
6 plants total n a 3x3 room

anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again to all who offered advice and encouragement.

all the best,
vdc

o.k. I can't seem to upload the pic - if you are interested you can find it under voodoo child in the member pic area of the site or maybe under buds - or try this link.

DSCN0719.JPG

Thanks all for everything.
The strain is called Blue Remis. I found it locally here in the S.F. Bay area - no one seems to know much about it - much less even heard of it. Unfortunately i had this plant down earlier than planned due to an possible emergency situation. It' as good but after really examining the cured buds I think it should have gone at least 2-3 more weeks. They flowered for 9 weeks - so i think you are right it is definitely some kind of sativa.

Crop #2 is coming along nicely - hopefully I can take these to full term.

I also grew NYCD, White Widow, and Jack Herrer. These came out great. Smooth Smoking and definitely 2 toke smoke. I ws giving thought to going Hydro, but this organic soil set up is so easy, and produces such decent & tastybuds, I think I'm going to stick with the dirt.

All the best,
VDC

Back
Top Bottom