First Grow, First Journal & Hoping For First Harvest

That's a good question. Unfortunately I don't have a good answer. In fact I have no answer. It was all good 10 days ago. We had to leave town for a while and this is what I came back to. I tested the water pH when I saw the plants and it was 6.61 I am thinking pH was too high. I did tell the kid pH is very important. I will get some pH booster tomorrow.

I have to go away again for a week. UGH. What I am going to do is I have SIX 4 liter water bottles. From my calculations I can get about 8-9 days of watering. That also includes a full bucket with 20 liters in it. I have told the kid. It is pH'd correctly in the bucket. I added bloom A to jug 1 of water, Jug 2 has bloom B in it. Jug 3 is water and all three have been properly pH'd and jug 4,5,and 6 are the same. Once the bucket starts sucking air (aquarium irrigation pump) she is to add jugs 1,2 and 3. Then repeat when it starts sucking air again. I told her I watered today, She is to water Saturday morning to dry it out a bit. May have over watered to flush. I will call her about future watering so we can discuss what's going on. Fortunately it's only 6 days away. Like WHAT CAN GO WRONG. Well where should I start. Told the wife next grow. I don't go away. She can go to the other house by herself. At least it will be winter then and 180 miles of Highway thru hell. Highway Thru Hell | Discovery Canada | Watch Full Episodes

Well I came back and immediately got out the axe. It's chop down day. Anyhow after worrying all week while we were away it's not too bad. Some of the leaves died and shriveled up. I know it's not the best pic. I will be getting some Mason jars tomorrow. I also have a lousy scale so won't have an accurate weight but some of the buds are massive. At least in the garage I can change the air easily.
20190616_173527[1].jpg

Were you able to get a weight of your harvest? I'm wondering what you ended up with in terms of grams per watt using your home-built lighting.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

today we are 15 days old. Came up with bottle watering and used 1 ml of grow A and 1 ml of grow B along with 2 ml of Diamond nectar. So far they seem to agree with that feeding. The bottle is a 2 liter Brisk icetea. lol. Got the water device from wish dot com and to look a head. I figure if I harvest 2 lbs. I am looking at 4 thousand cookies.
Like the waterer lol what is it?

Back
Top Bottom