First grow first post go easy on me

Are you still useing the Fox Farm trio..I use the same stuff but I also use the open sesame,Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching and I don't have any issue's..I feed 1/4 till they start to flower then half and gradually all the way to full strength...good luck,they look good tho

Are you still useing the Fox Farm trio..I use the same stuff but I also use the open sesame,Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching and I don't have any issue's..I feed 1/4 till they start to flower then half and gradually all the way to full strength...good luck,they look good tho

I am, the ones i use are grow big big bloom and tiger bloom i think is the third. I slowly worked up to 1 tsp of big bloom and grow big per gallon of water and they seem to love it ever since i started using a 1tsp of each. Im going to introduce the tigers bloom when they start flowering since thats what its made for.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile603093816.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614929007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2120734976.jpg

These are them now the afghoo is really starting to branch out frimom the bottom since i used the lst method

Sorry for blowing up anyones phones but here is a better vs pic from when we got them to now.
420-magazine-mobile1836619595.jpg
Afghoo
420-magazine-mobile499097299.jpg
Lemon meringue

Yep that's the same stuff I use..but I feed mine 3 tsp Big Bloom,2 tsp Grow Big,1/4 tsp Open Sesame,1ml Rapid Start and 1ml Floralicious Plus..mine are also almost 50 days old from the day the popped the soil ad they are outside and still vegging..The Big Bloom you can give a little more it has good stuff in it like Earthworm Castings and Bath Guano..go to Google and search Fox Farm Feeding Scheduel and it will bring up 3 different ones.1 for soil 1 for Hydroponics and 1 for soiles..I use the soil 1 but when I started I only started with 1/4 strength and worked my way up

Yeah if you think so then i might finish the gallon i have mixed up and up the nutes to like 1 1/2 tsp or 2tsp

Yeah yours are a bit bigger lol once they get that big i can really start feeding them more im just cautious cause i over did it before and they started to get a mild nute burn..

Its been a few days and the girl have already grown quite a bit since i upped their feeding. I can wait for them to start flowering. This would be a few days over 3 weeks since i planted them.

Afghoo
420-magazine-mobile860039910.jpg

Lemon meringue
420-magazine-mobile1785812334.jpg

Anyone know what these black spots are on the underside of my fan leaf? I plucked it just in case..

They were only on the one leaf from what i seen and i plucked it since it was just a big fan leaf but im keeping an eye on them

Back
Top Bottom