First Grow G13 Labs Blue OG

yosoydelcampo

I'm just here showing what I have done so far on my first grow I started with bag seeds but they turned out to be boys so a friend of mine gave me a clone of his G13 labs blue og I got a couple of clones off her before I flowered her I'm using advanced nutrients grow, micro,bloom,bud candy,big bud,overdrive, piranha,voodoo juice,nirvana,B52, Botanicare sweet berry cal mag and Canna' s cannazym week 3
IMAG000425.jpg
IMAG000328.jpg
IMAG001422.jpg

I'm using canna coco and perlite 50/50 150w hps five gallon pot I use dry ice in my closet once a week for co2 my grow rooms are connected veg and flower I take my plant out and put it another closet for dark Ness I got two fans and ac going in my room keep it between76-80℉ in my grow room I don't know how cold it gets at night my ph levels always 5.7-6.2 I'm here just seeing if I can get a little advice if u see something I'm doing wrong and to see of anyone else has tried this strain if not I'm a rookie but I think it's going well thank u for ur time happy growing

New update day 42 I have a question for one of experienced growers I can't get my leaves tips to stay green they are Brown and I have thought it was nute burn but I lowered them and it comes back with a vengeance other then that it's ok my opinion
IMAG004832.jpg
IMAG004523.jpg
IMAG004225.jpg
IMAG004724.jpg
IMAG004427.jpg
IMAG004025.jpg
IMAG004619.jpg
IMAG004323.jpg
IMAG004121.jpg
IMAG003922.jpg
IMAG004832.jpg

Yea I am it looks delicious but I'll have to wait n see after the cure to give it a test drive I'll post the end weight and pics wen they r ready happy growing fellow growers

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Well congrats man , and i am jealous haha.

My problem is i am still to decide and grow it , but i need to assess my circumstances. And i don't really understand much..

b.t.w. , your pictures were an inspiration for me , because u are a beginner too.

PEACEE

Back
Top Bottom