First Grow: Green Crack, Chem Dawg x Medijuana & Carmeliciois

Agock137

What's up y'all. Fist time posting so bear with me. This is my first real grow. I have grown once in the past, years ago with bagseed, some homemade lights, and some cheap soil, thrown in a closet and knowing nothing about temp, Humidity, nutes etc. I've been doing a lot of research lately and this is my first attempt at a true grow.

2 Green Crack
1 Carmelicious

Kind Led XL750

Coco coir

Cyco nutes

3 gallon smart pots

LST method

I'm in the attic so its fairly hot and humid, but have a 6x5 grow tent set up right next to a window so I have a window a/c unit cut right into the side of my tent. Temp stays around 75F to 83F, humidity around 65%. Will be adding a dehumidifier for last few weeks of flower.
Going to post some pics in a minute. Any questions and input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

re: First Grow - Green Crack - Chem Dawg x Medijuana - & Carmeliciois

Early veg stages. Started LST around week 2, basically training the main branch horizontal, and pulling all side branches out to side to expose as much as I could. I think they bushed out pretty damn nicely..

420-magazine-mobile2046083161.jpg

420-magazine-mobile918625151.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1547930659.jpg

So my girls are already in 3rd week of flower, so these posts are going back, basically a recap of my grow, just looking for any advice if anyone notices anything that could be done differently that would be beneficial.
This was around week 4 to 5 of veg.
They were getting almost full strength nutes, just following cyco's schedule. (They were only given half strength for first few weeks, 25% in beginning)
They each get a little about a litre of water/nutes once a day.
Looking great. Green all the way through, no burn, no deficiencies I notice, green stems, perky praying leaves.

420-magazine-mobile2022421300.jpg

420-magazine-mobile865641310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile454271449.jpg

This was taken last week of veg, may have just switched to flower.

420-magazine-mobile523869542.jpg

Around week 2 of flower
Gave them veg nutes for first week and a half, then started flow nutes.
420-magazine-mobile2098447030.jpg

This is in week 3, going into week 4 of flower. Did some pruning after 3rd week of 12/12, cut about 40 % of fan leaves away. Mostly the larger lower ones in the middle that were creating shade, left the smaller fans on, figure they are feeding my buds so didn't want to cut the food supply off!
420-magazine-mobile177425075.jpg

Carmelicious, seems to have fatter and more abundance of buds
420-magazine-mobile533727284.jpg

Green crack
420-magazine-mobile1773888633.jpg

I just completed a green crack grow love that strain always a winner
420-magazine-mobile429627229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile627345767.jpg
Very nice! My GC seeds came from amsterdam seeds, which theirs is a chem dawg x medijuana.. I noticed most banks green crack was a completely different cross

Very nice! My GC seeds came from amsterdam seeds, which theirs is a chem dawg x medijuana.. I noticed most banks green crack was a completely different cross

I am trying
To remember where I got my seed UK somewhere
Don't remember

I am trying
To remember where I got my seed UK somewhere
Don't remember
Any idea what hybrid it is? I think most green cracks are skunk#1 and something else, can't remember.
Mine just happened to be an oddball, different seed banks= different hybrids I guess, just coincidence they come up with the same name sometimes I guess

Any idea what hybrid it is? I think most green cracks are skunk#1 and something else, can't remember.
Mine just happened to be an oddball, different seed banks= different hybrids I guess, just coincidence they come up with the same name sometimes I guess

I think the original was a skunk#1 and an afghani strain of some
Sort

Carmelicious at 4th week of flower
Wondering if I should have defoliated the lower third more, I took a good amount of fan leaves off, thought I'd be good but looks like she got away from me a bit.. still a lot going on down below
Ill see how this finishes but thinking of lollipopping more on the next round, to get rid of all the small stuff at the bottom and try to boost growth on the big stuff up top, maybe it's a waste? Maybe not? Anyone have experience in comparing both ways?
420-magazine-mobile336971535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1629480881.jpg

Lollipopping is ok but always better to prune during its veg process because
When you do you change the hormones in the plant and it takes up to four weeks from whenever you prune for plants to bring hormone levels to the level to start flowering like on my set I got going now have not touched
In 3.5 weeks and now
Stretching about half inch a day --
420-magazine-mobile1322916615.jpg

Lollipopping is ok but always better to prune during its veg process because
When you do you change the hormones in the plant and it takes up to four weeks from whenever you prune for plants to bring hormone levels to the level to start flowering like on my set I got going now have not touched
In 3.5 weeks and now
Stretching about half inch a day --
420-magazine-mobile1322916615.jpg
Looks good. Yea I did a lot of pruning during veg. They reacted well to it. Then i did another pruning on the 3rd week of flower. I did some research and seemed to keep seeing people said that 21 days after flip is the time to do the last heavy pruning. Nothing after that.. so we'll see how it works out.
Thanks for the advice

3 plants. 2 Green Crack 1 carmelicious 5.5 week of flower
420-magazine-mobile1531691286.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile177674821.jpg/IMG]
GC
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile16040899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036042196.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1490688086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom