First Grow Guidance: 400w MH/600w HPS & Soil

:clap:Wonderful grow Harry!! Looks like some killer smoke. Good job on the journal. Loved the pics.:yummy:

Hi Harry,
What great joy!! Dude, when even I get a good crop on my tomatoes, I am so joyful. I know what happened from seed to harvest. No junk no poison, not crap no insect carcasses, you got the best. For now till your next grow. And then you will have even better results cause you already have been working out the kinks in your particular system. Awesome job, awesome yield, I am totally in awe of your growing skills. Have I used the work awesome here? I will be re-reading all your journal again and again. I can only hope for some of your skills to rub off on me.
Yeah!!!
IDIC
Fineas

Thanks so much friends and fellow growers!!

This was a fun journal and I really learned a lot.

Miss Burley was a beast, no doubt. :smokin:

A note to the mods that this journal can be moved to completed at your leisure.

Thanks again to everyone!!

:peace:

Harry

Such a unique color of Cannabis, i forgot to congradulate you earlier, great grow harry!

Harry! WOW man. Great grow! i read your grows a couple of months back, but now with my first grow going, ive started rereading them!
It was a GREAT resource to have. and i loved reading and seeing so many pics about problems you had and how you fixed them and made the best out of it, well that would be an understatement by the size of miss burley!
Great job and those buds look amazing! Ill be starting on your second grow here tomorrow sometime!

Back
Top Bottom