First Grow - Hash Plant From Crop King Seeds

TwoBirdStoned

New member here at the Grow Room, and a new grower as well. I've been smoking cannabis regularly for about 10 years. Two experienced growers gave me advice and guidance throughout this process.

I chose Hash Plant because it was said to be shorter and bushier and I was planning to grow in a 'space bucket'. I also wanted something with a medium amount of THC and have always liked Northern Lights.

Nutrients used are Dyna-Gro brand.
For Veg six 23 watt (100 watt equivalent) CFLs 6500k
For Bloom one 600 watt HPS in 4x4x6.5 tent.

Currently the buds are curing. Here is the complete grow:

IMG_1691_zpsprfim8ow.jpg

IMG_1744_zpsfrp4ynyu.jpg

IMG_1751_zpsodjywj8y.jpg

IMG_1818_zpsjngq3y1a.jpg

IMG_1831_zpsgvylsxq6.jpg

IMG_1844_zpsfn49sdys.jpg

IMG_1852_zps83nn29aw.jpg

IMG_1855_zpsatupbfmu.jpg

IMG_1878_zpsj0rdbyyh.jpg

IMG_1881_zpsbmixolkc.jpg

IMG_1884_zpsnbjlvrrt.jpg

IMG_1891_zpsd4rrveip.jpg

IMG_1910_zps2pygcwsl.jpg

IMG_1917_zpshd5pq0ju.jpg

IMG_1973_zpsub1nutjo.jpg

IMG_1974_zps4pzdsybt.jpg

IMG_1977_zpsjbfmmots.jpg

IMG_1983_zps2rwplck1.jpg

IMG_1985_zpsvm1e6qjh.jpg

IMG_1987_zpsn3lkokra.jpg

IMG_2005_zps0nt8fuxe.jpg

IMG_2006_zpshamoojo3.jpg

IMG_2018_zps6idwutdo.jpg

IMG_2019_zpsbswrmppn.jpg

IMG_2020_zpsdgosmbbm.jpg

IMG_2023_zpsosvmzsny.jpg

IMG_2027_zpsgfwmr9wh.jpg

IMG_2034_zps0ehh0szk.jpg

IMG_2476_zpsonoyfwkt.jpg

IMG_2477_zpsq7wniwqo.jpg

IMG_2488_zpsicwbyivc.jpg

IMG_2497_zpsgag3ieyl.jpg

IMG_2498_zpsaqxx57xw.jpg

Cool. Looks like a big harvest. What kind of time line did you have? Was it long to germ? How long was your veg state? How long to maturity? Great job.

Thanks

Looks great can you give me a little more info.
How long did you veg.
Is this auto or reg etc etc.
I'm asking because I will have received all deliveries in next 5 days then I'm going to give it a try. Thank you for shareing.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420

These are feminized seeds, photoperiod.

I'm only looking at 1 WM mason jar full, I didn't take wet weight but I will take dry weight when it is done curing.

9 weeks Veg + 9 weeks Bloom I harvested at day 63 exactly

For germination I followed CKS instructions.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I will follow up with a smoke report. It probably won't be perfect but has been curing for the past few days. Currently inside the jar is 60% RH.

This was quite interesting. I have never seen anyone trim their plants to look like manicured bud while the plant is growing. +reps for pulling that off and getting a nice healthy harvest. It looks like you got a tent to finish it in the end.

Looking forward to your next grow experiment.:goodjob:

Thank you HiddenGrow! If you look at pictures 11 and 12 up from the bottom in the original post, you can see the point where I trimmed it down. I didn't trim it any more after that, the buds kind of just grew over the leaves. I've heard other people say Hash Plant leaves are tiny, more buds than leaves, but for the clones from this plant I'm trimming a bit less. My friend, an intermediate grower, does this with his plants and after seeing his results I thought I'd give it a try. I think I went a bit overboard with the first plant, but that is all part of the learning process I suppose :) On the plus side, I barely had to trim her lol.

I tested a bowl tonight and enjoyed the high, the flavor kind of reminds me of smoked brie cheese or maybe goat cheese (earthy but also like sharp cheese), with tangy acidic notes (almost diesel-ish) and a touch of sweetness. This bud is also very smooth to smoke, not harsh at all. For my first grow I'm pretty happy, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom