First grow help - please & thank you

TAO395

Hello everyone,
this is my first grow, and it has taken a turn for the worst. After the spidermite war my plants started to look very sick, I thought it was some form of shock after the spidermites, but its been about two weeks and 2 of my ladies have passed away. this is a soil grow...
ph 6.5 or lower.
in flower stage 12/12
nuts.....15-30-15, superthrive and bloombastic 4ml per 1 gallon
water/feeding when dry.
light output is about 37, 000 lux. BTW can someone tell me how to convert lux to lumens?

thanks for your help

re: First grow help - please & thank you

The thumbnail will take you to more pics, they are of different plants, but all share the same problem.
Thanks again.

re: First grow help - please & thank you

How big r UR containers an how old r these babies. Looks like a bit of nute burn I would flush but I'm thinking they need bigger pots stop nutes if already in bigger pots an UR lighting system is not right lux an lumen r different get gro lights u r in flower an they r not getting wat they need I recommend hps

So i put them through the wash, at this point they are dead, just eggs and damaged foliage. So Thank you for the input. But i still have the problem of them just dying. They are in 3 gal pots, been in flower mode for about 40 days........ it sure does not look like a 40 day flower but, with all the problems i will not be surprised that they have stunted. Also found a light leak that was just repaired. Again if you click on the pic you will see what the final outcome is.... DEATH. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom