First grow help please

uklass

20141009_090417.jpg
20141009_085736.jpg
20141009_090320.jpg
20141009_085749.jpg
Hey everyone I just need some input if you'd be so kind?
Im on my maiden grow so im kinda stumbling around things at the minute.
Im growing in my non heated greenhouse from seed.
Ive done nothing fancy with them just growing them in compost with a splash of fish blood and bone occasional watering and a little grow more. Anyway I have 5 plants at 5 foot (more or less) and my question is really are they nearly ready lol its been a long but interesting time watching them grow and develop.. I dont know if I included the pics correctly.. ive only just joined!

They are not ready for harvest. Do you know what the strain is called and the breeders name?
They look 3-4 weeks out still (An Approx. guess based solely on the picture)

The best way to know the peak maturity of your plants is by trichome colour. All you need to do is purchase a 30x-60x scope or jewelers loupe, and read this article on trichomes.
What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

They are not ready for harvest. Do you know what the strain is called and the breeders name?
They look 3-4 weeks out still (An Approx. guess based solely on the picture)

They were early durban seeds. Not sure on breeders name tbh

3 to 4 weeks.. thats cool.. hope the weather stays friendly for them x

Breeder is Flying DutchMan Seeds, should be ready for harvest early October in the northern Hemishphere.

Yes those definitely need more time. Like Kraw420 stated you need a microscope and when your trichomes start to turn milky/cloudy it is time to flush and they should be ready as soon as your flush schedule is complete. If you have a grow store near by you can pick up a microscope for around $12 bucks. They are really handy to have throughout the grow if you encounter pests or problems you can diagnose them right away. On top of that you will know when you are ready to harvest without a doubt.

still have a few weeks to go . judge how the person above said . u can get a cheap 30x or 60x for like 10 dollars on fleabay.. u can use the chart below to look at your trichomes .

trichomes_colors_harvest.jpg

Hey my friend could you help us out a bit more by given us as much info as possible

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

All the above will help us help you better my friend.

At a guess I would say your still a month off

Take a look at this page it's all about flowering nutes and additives
Check out the sponser link in my thread for more great companies you can shop from.

Back
Top Bottom