First grow help!

NoLimit

First grow getting my seeds in a week or so and was wondering. I want to go very basic and plant outside in the woods I found a very good spot. I'm getting fox farms and I'm still looking for cheap fert. Can I just dig a hole place my seed and put fox farms ocean forest in the hole and just let nature do the work without germ or even with germ? Or do I have to put my plant in a pot for a couple weeks? And give me some ferts for the low

Congrats on your first grow :)
A clever choice, complicating things in first grow always ends bad!
I suggest germ in a controlled environment and transplant when she is bigger.
For fert i either mix raw materials( needs some notions of chemistry and some experience, not as easy as it seems) or just take the safe side and use AN.
Other brands work for others but not for me.
Good luck bro :)

Take pics of the spot you're planting it. Kind of late in the season to start from seed so maybe germinate them inside to at least be able to control that portion. Good luck!

Spread peace, love, and music!

Dyno-Gro nutrient line of grow, bloom and protekt is the cheapest I would go. Has all essential trace elements. It has cal mag so no need for that, maybe add happy frog 4 to 1 and perlite 3 to 1and castings to the soil, a little Epsom salt in your feed scheme. That's just my idea for cheap but some quality. These are just some things I wouldn't go without. My opinion. But I think it would be OK with just OF and dyno-gro.

Dyno-Gro nutrient line of grow, bloom and protekt is the cheapest I would go. Has all essential trace elements. It has cal mag so no need for that, maybe add happy frog 4 to 1 and perlite 3 to 1and castings to the soil, a little Epsom salt in your feed scheme. That's just my idea for cheap but some quality. These are just some things I wouldn't go without. My opinion. But I think it would be OK with just OF and dyno-gro.

Back
Top Bottom