First Grow help

krypsmokin25

ok so im on my first grow right now with about 15 plants 3 inches tall. When should i plant them or what is this vegetate cycle for 2 weeks before planting people speak of?? Also do u think i should go indoor or outdoor ( if indoor, how many lights and wattage should i need for 15 plants? Help appreciated greatly!!!!!!!!! thanks , Bob

did u sprout them in thier own pots? you better "plant" them immediatly they need homes.

if outdoors is an option thats a good way to go. sun roolz

if you want to keep them inside you better get a couple of lights for that many.. you can probally start with one untill they get to big.

go to the nearest place that sells a 600 watt or 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium lamp.
if they are going to be very enclosed you'll need to invest in a cooling system for the lights as well... so in that case make sure to get a hood with the lamp that can be air-cooled.
while your there pick up some nice soil and organic nutrients too!! gl

15 plants is going to need alot of space and a lot of light. What do you have available? An what kind of funds do you have for supplies and maintenance?

15 plants on your first try out is going to be a challenge. Not insurmountable tho. Keep us posted.

TO JANJAWEED: they were sprouted in their own plants and i now have them in a big pan i took from the restaurant i work at ;) haha, should i put them back to separate? And i wanted to keep them inside since i have no good place outside except the normal michigan woods everywhere. Oh yeah, the pan has nice soil and i have nutrients that mix with the water and they are growing 1/2 inch a day

ok so im on my first grow right now with about 15 plants 3 inches tall. When should i plant them or what is this vegetate cycle for 2 weeks before planting people speak of??

the veg cycle should be at least 4 weeks before starting 12/12... if that is what you are trying to ask

TO JANJAWEED: they were sprouted in their own plants and i now have them in a big pan i took from the restaurant i work at ;) haha, should i put them back to separate?

they should be separate bc theyre roots can grow together && get tangled. then if one dies or one turns out to be male, you can damage the roots of the other plants when you try to pull it out.

go indoor.
15 fem plants is a big size for 1st time but not impossible :p
3inches tall (i'd wait till theyre 5inches or atlest 4+nodes)

most of this info are under FAQs ;)

actually im not sure yet on how many females i have, hopefully all are haha. and im guessin 12/12 would be 12 hours light 12 no light?

they should be separate bc theyre roots can grow together && get tangled. then if one dies or one turns out to be male, you can damage the roots of the other plants when you try to pull it out.

That's actually an old wives tale. They will grow just fine in a "bed" type situation. You need to have enough room for all the roots that's all. And if one dies or is male, just hop it off at ground level. No need to distrub the root ball.

CHeckthis out...

YouTube - Back in the Garden with Medicinal Michelle

and this...

YouTube - Planting Plus with Medicinal Michelle

Back
Top Bottom