First Grow!- Humboldt Amherst Sour Diesel - Scrog - Advice Welcome!

Imagine420

First time grower here! Seeds arrived from discreet seeds, very cheap, discreet and they arrived within 5 days. I was skeptical at first but after this i will recommend them to anyone looking to order some.

Seeds:
1 Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Autoflower

1 Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Autoflower

1 Fast Buds Pineapple Express Autoflower

1 Pyramid Seeds Auto Purple

Free seeds with order (both feminized):

2 Humboldt Amherst Sour Diesel

1 Dr.Krippling Mind Can'trol (G13 x Skunk x NYCD)

I Also ordered a 150w hps by Sun System for $70 (16,000 lumens) along with a few cfls for supplement lighting since my closet has limited space and ventilation.

The nutrients i plan on using:

Miracle Grow foam (1-1-1) for veg, along with rabbit manure tea

Miracle Grow Bloom Boost (10-52-10) for flower (guaranteed not to burn, and i plan to flush well the last week or so), along with occasional molasses feeding to make it extra sticky ;)

Ill be using Happy frog soil with 15%-25% perlite in a 3.5 gallon bucket.

Ill be running a scrog with the free seeds but plan on LST for all the auto's.

Wish me luck!! Advice is welcome as im a newbie! More pics to come as it takes off!

Seeds!
seed4.png

My low budget setup! (less than $100)
hps_scrog.png

Another seed, brought this back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in my suitcase while on vacation! Was told it was "Mexican Red Hair" by a family member that sold it to me in a 1/2 oz of schwag, but who knows now a days.
mex_seed.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sprouted a Pyramid-Auto Purple and a Fast Buds-Gorilla Glue Auto as well today, the spare 150w hps should help out nicely. Have a duct fan and panda film coming in the mail this week too. My once ghetto setup has come along ways!

New setup, less ghetto than originally. Made a tent out of panda film, and even with both the 400w cooltube/150w hps running 24h's in it, the temp stays around 75-80F which is great because my closet would get in the 100's if it wasnt ventilated every hour. Going to let the sour grow until the autos are finished then flower it. Stay tuned.
Screenshot_2017-01-05-18-25-23.png

Well here's another update!
The gorilla glue went 10 days without water or light because i was out of town and my dad didnt know the cord he unplugged was my light until i told him. When i came back the plant was in perfect condition, amazing how resilient these plants can be sometimes.
Screenshot_2017-01-30-17-46-43.png

Also while i was gone it began the flowering stage, and it received its first dose of bloom boost. Here's some pictures of its calyxes!
Screenshot_2017-01-30-17-46-06.png

Screenshot_2017-01-30-17-46-25.png

Back
Top Bottom