First Grow - Hydro - CFL Cabinet

You most likely are seeing the affects of adding the nutes the other day. I dont know how bad they are burnt? Seedling is the most precious time for plants as they are just starting out! 180 PPM is a little high for just plain water? Are you using tap water or RO water? Purified water is around 50 and my tap water is around 85 ppm.

Changed the res water tonight, old water was sitting around 200ppm / PH 6. The new water is at 125ppm / PH 5.54. I'm happy with that.
Also came home to the cab temp at 85f, Iv turned the lights off and will put them back on after 5 hours to try give the roots a chance to grow and over come the nute burn with the new water.
Ill have the fans running during the day from now on to keep the temps down and then off at night.

Hopefully things start looking up from here.

85 degrees isnt that bad... You dont want to go to much over that. If my tent only gets to 85 its a good day for me =)...

I start my seedlings and veg under 18/6 of light to give them a resting period. They store during the lights on and build at night.

Good luck!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom