First Grow Hydroponics

browning and yellowing will happen. what we need to figure out is whats making your ph spike so high? do u have hydroton rocks in your cups or just coco?

thats last pic of ypur best one is telling me its fine and isnt nearly done fighting for its life yet. you have time to fix this dont worry about that they will bounce back, but i really want to help you figure the ph thing down.

im assuming you coco was soaking up so much 6.2+ ph that its still has the high ph levels stored inside it and is infecting your water so-to-speak. this part is going to be strenious for you but it will pay off over time, the next few days check your ph and add ph down any time its above 5.8 if u work or have other errands dont worry they will adjust over time and will live they have so far so just dedication and time will fix this ph spike.

your going to fix this over time more and more people will chime in and help you. my first journal i talked to myself for like 3 whole pages before i found a few people who found my grow interesting. over time people come and theres alot of really good and experienced guys on here who will also help u along the way. your doing great keep up your hard work man!:goodjob:

i use a coco mix as my growing medium, coco coir i believe its called. it absorbs quite a bit of moisture and wont dry out for a good ammount of time, id have to change my growing medium to try this wouldnt i?

no you wouldnt have to change you medium. coco is completely hydro friendly your good to go.

i use a coco mix as my growing medium, coco coir i believe its called. it absorbs quite a bit of moisture and wont dry out for a good ammount of time, id have to change my growing medium to try this wouldnt i?

the bucket has its own medium...water...the only thing it shares with your current grow is light...

the bucket has its own medium...water...the only thing it shares with your current grow is light...

untitled132.JPG

this is what i think of when you say a dwc drip. would i use ONLY a neoprene insert thing then to keep the root steady? what do you use to hold your plants in place? so they dont fall into the water....

184021d1207159291-earthy-danks-cabinet-extravaganza-untitled.jpg

this is what i think of when you say a dwc drip. would i use ONLY a neoprene insert thing then to keep the root steady? what do you use to hold your plants in place? so they dont fall into the water....

What you drew is a DWC system...i have a DWC drip system with only an air pump...no water pump..you can use these plans...
untitled132.JPG

its pretty stable at 5.6, it hasnt changed in a few hours

but the bottom leaves arent looking any better,

once a few leaves that are curled on the plants straighten back out (bottomish leaves mostly) thats when i kno stuffs good to go.

i was messing with my water temperature stick and i dont think it was on, im not positive but the light wasnt on and it didnt feel warm, i slightly increased the temperature cuz my strip (temperature strip on tank) was only reading 64F and my waters been 68-70 usually

i could have missed that the past few days. im not sure though ( i have an aquarium water tank stick that heats up in the water to a certain temperature.)

That pic of the roots didnt look promising at all what is your average res. temp? Root rot makes them wilt too but like 253 stated your having a bad nute lockout because your PH was too high...If your PH is rising that much that fast then you need to find out the cause of it...check res. temps. flush all your plants with 5.5-5.8 ph'd plain water, dump the res., clean your whole system with bleach and make sure you rinse VERY VERY well so no bleach is left in your setup...then fill you res. back with 5.5-5.8 ph'd water with 1/2 strength nutes...then check the ph in 24 hours see if it's still rising...

Damn I'm blazed didn't even notice there was a 2nd page lol Your water temps seem ok those roots look better then the root pic on the first page i was talking about I noticed you were worried about the salt build up as well just use PH'd water to flush them with..and clean the system like i had stated and hopefully that keeps your PH from jumping that fast like that...usually when it jumps like that there is a cause to it and you have to find out what the cause is and take care of it...hope that helps brother

the nutrients im using are said to be extremely ph buffered. ive seen posts of others using the stuff recommending not to use ph down/up when using supernatural aqua nutrients.

so it could be that.

its pretty late right now, since the ph is a bit lower then before i wanna see how it does tonight before i do a tank cleaning. thanks for the input, ill update in the afternoon tomorow

----

when i went from veg to flower i cleaned the tank and everything really well but i didnt use any bleach or anything. all my problems started a little bit after i started flowering. the wilting leaves nd such anyways.

plants look a bit better today, all the twisting leaves are no longer twisted, some of the bottom leaves look wilted, growth has still been continuing. another inch since yesterday theyve grown causing me to raise my light yet again.

one of the plants bottom leaves look as if there doing alot better. so i hope it continues to look better.

im glad to hear your seeing a little bit of difference. its be a shame to lose these things. well your seeing new growth, better looking leaves its sounding like your already on your way to fixing this problem bud.:goodjob:next time u geta chance post some pics.

a good idea that would be fun would be to take pictures from the same angle and distance for the next few days untill she fully picks up then post pics periodicially

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom