First Grow In 15yrs, First DWC, Crown Royale

Things are rolling along in the flowering tent, but I'm still concerned about the seedlings. I may germinate a few more just in case.

I added the mars 300 to the tent, and the ladies love it :)
420-magazine-mobile218619675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile866211353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile192689571.jpg

Thanks! It looks like 2 may be ok, 1 looks like it's a gonner for sure, and the other is on the fence. I'm germinating the last Bubba Kush seed now, and if the one on the fence doesn't pull through, maybe I'll germinate 1 auto flower to see how that goes (auto Sweet tooth maybe)

Hahaha ya, I have a few strains I am excited to grow, but just a few autos - auto Sweet tooth and auto Super Hash :) Sweet tooth I'm really looking forward to!

Thanks! I gave them another haircut, they grow so fast these days :)

I just called my seedlings, they weren't going anywhere. Germinating 1 Bubba Kush, 1 Jack herrer and 2 critical seeds and going to set up the new mars 300 in the veg tent tmw.

I tossed the lights into the flowering tent, they are cool white, but I'm just using them as supplemental lighting so I'm sure it'll be fine. That brings the watts from the wall to 605, I'm happy with that, although I am going to re-arrange the entire tent when this round is done. The lights need to be repositioned, and for sure the AC unit needs to be moved. Too late to be moving everything around for this round, but that's ok, live n learn!

My Bubba Kush seed never sprouted :(

So, the new lineup is going to be 1 Jack herer, 1 pineapple chunk and 2 critical :)

420-magazine-mobile759270501.jpg

The big ladies are doing well, I have moved the lights closer to the plants, about a foot from the top. Hopefully not too too close, heat wise it's not so bad, though.

Any suggestions? With LEDs is it better to move them farther away from the plants, or the closer the better?

420-magazine-mobile2133591989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile92450261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1442633433.jpg

I moved the lights to 16in from the plants, I read someone mentioning the par being best at the level for the bestva 2000w, so I'm running with it hahaha

Too bad for bubba. The new guys sound like a good lineup as well. My led's are about a foot from my tops now. The closest they got were about 7 inches. I noticed some leaf discoloration so I moved them up as high as they could go which gave me a foot. I tried to keep them 18 inches away during veg per the manufacturers recommended distance. In flower I tend to try to drop them towards the end of flowering. I don't know if it helps or not lol.

:passitleft:

Ya, I've been excited for the pineapple chunk for a while now.

Critical is a regular strain for me, as it's one of the strains available from my medicinal LP, pretty good for pain :)

I'm placing another seed order for a few strains I'm interested in, but seedsman isn't accepting orders for a few days or something

I'm placing another seed order for a few strains I'm interested in, but seedsman isn't accepting orders for a few days or something

Interesting. They probably got slammed on black friday. They had some incredible deals. My buddy just got a shipment from them today.

Ya, I ordered some seeds from them on black Friday as well, amazing deals for sure! Just figured I would grab a bunch now so I have some selection handy haha

Oh man. The flu has taken over our house, it hasn't been a fun time.

Crown royale ladies are coming along nicely, man do they ever smell amazing! Still early, but I just touched the buds and my fingers are super sticky and smell great!

All 4 of the babies are out n about and growing nicely as well

420-magazine-mobile329109454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1830949840.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699601943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1284016861.jpg

Thanks!

We're basically always sick, it's one of the joys of having a 3.5 year old around hahaha always bringing SOMETHING home from preschool :) starting to feel a bit better today, not quite ready to get back to work, but that's fine by me :)

Oh, I should mention - I was using G/M/B until this week, as I was using it primarily because it is what I was used to using in soil grows... Should have done more research, as the sensi line is AN's DWC lineup, as it fights to keep ph at 5.8 instead of 6.5.

I kid you not, the first night changing over to the sensi grow/bloom the ladies drank more than I've seen them drink in 24 hours so far! I'm only going half strength, but they are lapping it up! My wife called them 'thristy BBWs' hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom