First grow in 20 years!

Congratulations on your first grow. Your plants are really looking good.

I started growing last year after having not grown in over 30 years. Would be nice for you to start a journal and update regularly. You will find a great community that is always here to assist.

In your signature I see Buzz's 1st Journal 2018 - is that your current journal?

BTW - the iPhone app is no more. It was written by 420 and I guess their was a dispute between the owners of 420 and 420. They hope to bring on a new app once they get the new software running smoothly.

In your signature I see Buzz's 1st Journal 2018 - is that your current journal?

BTW - the iPhone app is no more. It was written by 420 and I guess their was a dispute between the owners of 420 and 420. They hope to bring on a new app once they get the new software running smoothly.

Yep! and that explains why the app won't load! Thanks!

They are recommending for now on your phone you use Chrome. I use it to upload my pictures to the Gallery and then post messages from my laptop.

With a name like Skunk - does it have a strong odor while growing?

They are recommending for now on your phone you use Chrome. I use it to upload my pictures to the Gallery and then post messages from my laptop.

Also turn your phone sideways will open up more options on the mobile website. :thumb:

@Troy01 I'm not stalking you..... :cool:

Also turn your phone sideways will open up more options on the mobile website. :thumb:

@Troy01 I'm not stalking you..... :cool:

No problem Bonsaiweed. I like a good grower like you to stalk. Now that I'm retired I spend a lot of time here between traveling. I learn so much every day.

HI Troy, It's just starting to, and as I hazily recall, we had to smoke this outdoors as non smokers always smell skunk. And I have to say the distant smell of a real skunk doesn't seem neccesarily bad to me anymore! Amazing what you get used to. I rarely would use the app as I take pix with my big camera anyways. Thanks!

Good to hear that you are using your big camera. I would like a nice big camera but been putting my extra funds into new lights instead.

I know I go nose blind to my plants. Just in case I run some plug in air fresheners to disguise the smell. I have the carbon filters running but often defoliate the girls so have some leaf outside the tent.

I'm lucky to be living out in the country and my cool tube fan is ducted to outside so I don't have to worry about odours. Not sure how you duct your tent fan, but if you exhaust it into your room after it's been through the carbon filter, the loop will continuously clean your room air as well as it sucks it into the tent to replace the outgoing cleaned air. This of course would depend on how well the carbon filter is working!

I'm lucky to be living out in the country and my cool tube fan is ducted to outside so I don't have to worry about odours. Not sure how you duct your tent fan, but if you exhaust it into your room after it's been through the carbon filter, the loop will continuously clean your room air as well as it sucks it into the tent to replace the outgoing cleaned air. This of course would depend on how well the carbon filter is working!

I grow in my garage and basically just vent through the filter into the garage. I do have a suction fan that is drawing fresh air into the garage. This grow I haven't smelt much except I have some leaf that is drying that does put off a hay smell.

I seem to get immense gratification from the wall of green photos, not sure why! Also found a better WB setting on my Nikon,(incandescent A6) that captures the greens better! Here's some wall paper at 61 days.

Back
Top Bottom