First Grow In 4 Years! - Excited

TheRockGrower

Hey guys I'm back here for the first time in 4 years with another grow. A lot has happened in 4 years and one of them is Canada voted in a new prime minister who is pro legalization sooooo, I'm currently in between job and what better way to use my time wisely then to start growing again. Here we go!

I'm currently growing Girl Scout cookies, Liberty Haze and Critical kush.
I have 3 seeds just sprouted and 2 of each lady currently flowering.
They are about 2 weeks into flower however I have an OG Kush from bag seed that should be chopped tomorrow or within next 2-3 days.
Indoor grown in 4x4x8 tent with 400 watt light and carbon filter. Also have a 3x3x5 tent with 150watt HPS with my seedlings to be used to house my mothers.
I'm using the coco soilless mix with general hydroponics nutrient kit.

Now the original reason I came back here to setup this grow journal is to ask what the hell is wrong with my Critical kush. Its in a 3 gallon bucket and the bucket weights a ton and the growth of the plant itself looks kinda mutated. It isn't looking the best and it might eve look to becoming a hermi. It just has weird growth that I haven't really seen before. Some fan leaves have 3 leaves, some have 5. Ill post a few pictures when my camera is finally done charging.

I hope some of you guys can help me and enjoy my grow at the same time. I'm suer excited to finally be growing again because I'm getting tired of giving my hard earned money to criminal enterprises LoL

Glad to have you back growing :thumb:

As soon as you get a few pictures posted I am sure it will make it much easier for us to help you figure out what is going on.
I just got a job this morning and am off to get drug tested and fill out the paper work but will check in later and see if I can help you out.
Till then, have a great day my new friend:welcome:

Hi, TheRockGrower!

I'm a Canadian, too, and thrilled with our new PM .. exciting days, for sure!

I'm growing in coco, too, with GH nutes. I'd love to help if I can, and learn from the others who can DEFINITELy help :)

It's weird that the container is so heavy. I gather it's heavier than the others? Could it be waterlogged?

Hello my fellow Canadian thanks for stopping by. the container felt that way even when the soil was dry as hell. My camera just finished charging. Back in a few minutes.

Now here are the issues I am having with the critical kush. Hope you guys can help me out.
IMG_036240.JPG

IMG_036341.JPG
IMG_036430.JPG
IMG_036532.JPG
IMG_036630.JPG
IMG_036726.JPG
IMG_036833.JPG
IMG_037236.JPG
IMG_037339.JPG

And here is the OG Kush from bagseed that I'm getting ready to cut tomorrow.
IMG_036929.JPG
IMG_037029.JPG
IMG_037132.JPG

The OG looks amazing.

I have no experience with plant problems (except killing them, I'm fantastic at that). Hopefully someone else can help.

:welcome: to :420: Glad to have you back in the game. IF you need any assistance or guidance please feel free to ask away. :420: is filled with willing and helpful cultivators from beginners to professionals. IF you ever need something feel free to ask away, I'm sure on of will be able to assist. :Namaste::high-five:

Now here are the issues I am having with the critical kush. Hope you guys can help me out.
IMG_036240.JPG

IMG_036341.JPG
IMG_036430.JPG
IMG_036532.JPG
IMG_036630.JPG
IMG_036726.JPG
IMG_036833.JPG
IMG_037236.JPG
IMG_037339.JPG

I believe these first Pictures are the beginnings of a male flower stack. Every time I see the round dense clusters It usually becomes male. If you're sharing flowering rooms with your OGK I would pull it immediately or put it outside to collect pollen if you're into that.

And here is the OG Kush from bagseed that I'm getting ready to cut tomorrow.
IMG_036929.JPG
IMG_037029.JPG
IMG_037132.JPG

This OGK looks amazing! :thumb: It may have a few more weeks to go if you let it pack on its final weeks of ripening. I think you could even snip the tops of the bud to get a little more side growth for those colas. what week into flowering is the OGK? I assume its about 5 or 6 weeks since it showed flowers.

Welcome back! In my opinion, the first plant has weeks to go... Mostly white pistols, very green leaf,,, weeks. The second plant that's gone full retard. Sorry, what you have is the beggining of a hermie, bad case. I'd chop that and put all your energy into finishing that OG, that one looks mid bloom to me...good luck

Man oh man you guys got me kinda worried now I have 5 other plants in that tent 2 weeks into flowering the buds are tight like on the critical kush in question but they have way more white hairs. Anyway I took a few more pics of the critical kush so here they are.
IMG_039040.JPG
IMG_038943.JPG
IMG_038436.JPG
IMG_038337.JPG
IMG_038235.JPG

And here is the Og I'm leaving it for a few more days because the red hairs still aren't turn 75% but here are a few pics of her.
IMG_038040.JPG
IMG_037929.JPG
IMG_037828.JPG
IMG_037730.JPG

I'm gonna have to post a few pics of the other plants to I'm that worried now my stomach is in my chest. Hope they aren't all hermie but they don't look like it at all. Not like the critical kush

Well here are a few more pics. Please let me know what you guys think. The other 5 plants looks like females plants Ive grown before loys of white hairs however both critical kush kinda look the same I'm certain one of them is Hermie now however the other critical kush looks like the hermie buds but with more white hairs.
IMG_040836.JPG
IMG_040738.JPG
IMG_040633.JPG
IMG_040536.JPG
IMG_040437.JPG
IMG_040343.JPG
IMG_040343.JPG
IMG_040239.JPG

Well here are a few more pics. Please let me know what you guys think. The other 5 plants looks like females plants Ive grown before loys of white hairs however both critical kush kinda look the same I'm certain one of them is Hermie now however the other critical kush looks like the hermie buds but with more white hairs.
IMG_040836.JPG
IMG_040738.JPG
IMG_040633.JPG
IMG_040536.JPG
IMG_040437.JPG
IMG_040343.JPG
IMG_040343.JPG
IMG_040239.JPG

Yeah to be honest if you haven't seen white hairs at all it will most likely be a male plant or herm. check your tent to see if there are any light leaks during the off hours. I would get rid of any plants that haven't shown any hairs, the males will seed the whole crop even if you have a maturing plant. You should flower them at least 9 weeks when the hairs show. so there's a whole lot of time to get seeds if your not careful. Don't risk pollen floating in your tent.

Yea id most definatly scrap those CKs. I think you just got a bad batch of seeds when it comes to them. No use risking a cross pollination at this point. Hope ya can take the ogs full term and they make up for the loss on the cks. Id still let the og go another week or so.. :Namaste:

Ya, Unfortunately CK's genetics are meant for production rather then quality.. Every once in a while you'll get a good seed tho, from what I hear from others. I also have CK's on the go in my smaller garden. Impressed with the WW I have (1 of them) as for the CK blueberries, never again. I'll stick to the original breeder of the blue line and my good acquaintance. DJ short.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom