First Grow In Ten Years

subd mate, i just read the description of the smells, and the cat piss with nail polish sounds like one of my all time favourite smokes, i explained that amonia cat piss smell to other growers and its hard to explain, anyway the plant was called jack flash, look it up and read the description and you should find it explains that smell your getting, its an amazing smoke if it is jack flash, ill read the rest of your journal now, i just had to say something when you mentioned cat piss, ive not heard anyone describe that smell on here apart from me so chances are its a variety of the jack flash strain, its the only strain i have come across that has that tangy cat piss smell,

subd mate, i just read the description of the smells, and the cat piss with nail polish sounds like one of my all time favourite smokes, i explained that amonia cat piss smell to other growers and its hard to explain, anyway the plant was called jack flash, look it up and read the description and you should find it explains that smell your getting, its an amazing smoke if it is jack flash, ill read the rest of your journal now, i just had to say something when you mentioned cat piss, ive not heard anyone describe that smell on here apart from me so chances are its a variety of the jack flash strain, its the only strain i have come across that has that tangy cat piss smell,

across the pond in the uk they often describe cheese to have a pungent cat piss smell

great looking harvest dude

back 9 years ago, we used to smoke a strain callled jack flash and that had that tangy cat piss smell to it, i think everyone here calls all decent bud cheese, they dont know strains over here, they just smoke what they can get, its only the growers and people who know about buds that know anything about strains, now ive smoked loads of bud called cheese over here and its all different, i think they call any decent bud cheese, its a sort of street name here, people ask if you got cheese, its just a label for good skunk here, the tangiest weed i ever smoked was jack flash, would love to grow that strain, it really stands out from other strains, its was what i would go out of my way for, so im hoping to get some flash seeds when i can and get some growing

thanks for all the responses, guys. i looked at that jack flash strain and it does in fact fit the bill for my description.

everything has gone well. on the third or fourth day of curing the buds took on a very sulfuric and grassy throat burning scent. i was alarmed, but gave it a few more days because it didn't smell like mold and everything else seemed fine. after a week the scent had altogether subsided and left delicious scents for each of the phenotypes. the thalmors smell as similar as they look--a very spicy robust and earthy sweet scent that is some what pungent. khajit cured into a wonderful vanilla citrus scent. bosmer smells similar to khajit. nord has a very fruity/berry scent, over the past few days i've given each a smoke. they all produce the same high. initially light and cerebral, energetic but finishes heavy with lethargy, food cravings and sleep. they all dried to 88g.

i will be going away for several months for work, but when i return i will be starting a new journal for tangerine dream and g13 haze and (possibly) liberty haze and/or chocolope. until then take care.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom