I wish I knew where these seeds were from. I’ll have to do some investigating. My oldest gave them to me. I’d love to grow them again. They’ve been good to me so far. BD1 is a tangled mess from training, Rookie move:cheesygrinsmiley: Foto Friday, I took 4 colas today for a test. I’m hope I don’t screw up harvesting like this.

Hey Man, I’m subbed up now too :tommy: Looks good in your tent :thumb: I didn’t read everything but read first page and skipped to here lol. Awesome that your growing for your son and that it’s been helping, always love a pot success story.

Regarding bulking up, I know nothing but funny enough in my last issue of Garden Culture Magazine the have a very detailed discussion on Ice bath ripening, I’ve was just reading it last night and it’s quite interesting stuff, I believe I’m allowed to post a picture of the mag it’s not a link so hope I’m okay. This magazine has some really good topics on pruning and trimming and all sorts of neat stuff about growing.

:passitleft:I haven’t read one on bulking up your buds yet, so I’m not really any help there lol but I found this interesting anyways

Thanks @PrairieDog, I didn’t see the alert that you posted. I’m a sponge for info. I’ll try to check that out. Welcome along. There’s a couple weeks left on this journal. I’ll be starting a new journal soon my friend. The ladies are in there final days. I jarred the cuttings I took Friday and Saturday. I did sample a small bud. Taste was decent, and got a good buzz. It’s only gonna get bettero_O here’s a pic of one of the tops. I didn’t realize how dirty my hands were. What can I say, I’m a blue collar guy.

You want your buds to swell?... you could try looking into Guttation. They’re in the perfect flower stage to get them to sweat at night while the stomas are closed.... that juice has to go somewhere let it pack that sweet goodness right on your buds!
Hmm, I’m still researching this one. Thx for the info

You want your buds to swell?... you could try looking into Guttation. They’re in the perfect flower stage to get them to sweat at night while the stomas are closed.... that juice has to go somewhere let it pack that sweet goodness right on your buds!

This is a perfect way to get bud rot. Not a desirable result.

Read the first page and jumped ahead! Looking wonderful! Chunky and beautiful! I’ll be around for the rest of ya don’t mind! :blunt:
Absolutely, I just wish u all were closer. I would love to share some Blue Dream in a few weeks. I guess it’ll have to be virtually. Thanks for joining the party:passitleft::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom