The lady’s are really thirsty. Gave water and nutes 2 days ago and they’re dry. Not going to give a drink until tomorrow or if they start having an attitude. I think I’m going to use fish sh!t and ph the water. I havent used a digital ph meter until now. (Ph test strips) BD2 has yellow single bottom leaves that started today. I was going to start cal mag next week. Temps remain the same 75-78 light 68-71 dark. Humidity 40%-55%

I ended up watering NL, BD1 &BD2 Monday night. They were looking sad as hell. PH water at 6.5 and fish sh!t.
I watered again today. BD’s: FF grow big and big bloom 1/2 strength ph 6.5 1/2 gallon a pc.
I switched NL to tiger flower and big bloom 1/2 strength ph 6.5 1/2 gallon. She’s starting to put on a little weight finally.
I’ll post pics tomorrow. There perking up, but we’re really drooping and starting to dry. Pots were very light. These cold days seem to be effecting the plants. Temp still 75-77lights on. 68-70 lights off. Hum: 40-50ish. 18/6

Wow, amazing growth in one weeks time!
Hopefully you don't mind me asking, but why the choice of NL and BD for your son? Was it trial and error with different strains, or something in the chemical make-up of that particular strain? Fairly low cbd, so that's not it.
I"m growing BD also, but I've never tried it before. I just started my first grow with all the popular strains I've read about for years.

Wow, amazing growth in one weeks time!
Hopefully you don't mind me asking, but why the choice of NL and BD for your son? Was it trial and error with different strains, or something in the chemical make-up of that particular strain? Fairly low cbd, so that's not it.
I"m growing BD also, but I've never tried it before. I just started my first grow with all the popular strains I've read about for years.
This first grow is personal. I love NL, it will help us with a good night sleep. The Blue Dream seeds were given to me. I planned on all Nothern lights , but 1-3 seeds is better than none. But what I’ve read, we should enjoy it, and it should help my sons anxiety.

I topped BD2 yesterday, getting too tall and I’m trying to keep an even canopy. The NL is still packing on weight. I watered today with ph 6.5 water from tap. I let water sit open for two days. I will introduce flowering nutes to the BD’s next feeding. I will be switching light cycle next weekend to get the BD’s going. Fingers crossed. So close yet so far away. Cheers!!

All 3 ladies are up and energetic again. I have a hard time with letting the pots dry out before watering. I know it’s for the best. They look like shit until the next day. I water and feed 1-2 hours before lights out. Sorry for the horrible blurple pics. I will take them out this weekend for pics before the flip.

Time to change the light cycle tomorrow. I did a bit of defoliation tonight on BD 1&2. I’m going to release BD3 from her shackles and see what happens. NL will get ph watering with very watered down nutes from last feeding tonight. The 3 gallon pot has filled quickly with roots. Probably too late to up pot. I will just have to water more frequently. I finally broke down and bought a humidifier. Keeping RH between 45-55%

Back
Top Bottom