First Grow - Indoor Closet (Tangerine Kush)

Nice. Are you flowering with cfl's like you said you were, or did you switch to something else?

No, I am now using a 600 watt HPS digital ballast by Humboldt Wholesale Global Greenhouse Lighting, with a reflector by Hydrofarm and a 6"Aeroflo AXC-C inline fan for the flowering room. I am using a Sunleaves Pioneer IV high-output four-tube T5 flouros for vegging the gods gift. hopefully more pics to come soon in

Although i let my plants veg for about 2 months i still give nutes following the chart in the next link. I am now giving them the week 1 of flower dose of 2 tsp tiger bloom and 1 tbs big bloom per gallon. I probably give them almost a half gallon of water each per watering and they are in 5g containters.
Here is the link to the nute chart i have been using for reference:
https://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf
is that a good nute schedule to use? or should i not be using the full doses listed there

misc info:
The two Diesels are huge and bushy, much bigger then all the other plants and require watering the most frequently. The other strongest one is a bag seed from a 60$ 1/8 from a LA club that we believe is tangerine kush but will know for sure when it flowers. The 2 Cindy 99;s are definitely bushing up more since we started flowering and transplanted which i'm happy about. I just bent the stick-like train wreck waay over in the hopes it will bush up a bit as well. The blueberry is unbelievably bushy and i wish i had the room to really LST it like i want to. The Gods gift is looking great and has change alot since being added into the room less then a week ago.

sorry for more multiple posts and hash inspired ramblings

Here i am on day 23 of flowering. Being my first time and all i accidentally overestimated how much space i had and let the plants get too big before switching to flowering. Because of this i had to get a grow tent and move some of the plants into there so all the plants had enough room. Other then that everything has been going pretty well.

I recently purchased a new 16 " wall mountable oscillating fan for my 3 ft by 7 ft flowering closet. Today, two days after getting the new fan i noticed the small leaves near the buds sites of the diesels )which are in most direct line of the fan) are drooping and the sides curling in. Could this be because the fan is blowing too hard?
here is a pic of it:
0104091820.jpg

Here are some more pics of the medical garden:
0104091818.jpg

0104091819.jpg

0104091819a.jpg

Here is the new tent setup i got, the gods gift in there was just put into flowering and is on its 2nd day i believe

0104091824.jpg

0104091825a.jpg

0104091825.jpg

I took all these pics with a phone, ill get the next one with a better camera

That truly is gods gift from heaven. You are gunna have some fat plants on your hands by the time your done.

Hey Erk,

Horizontal reflectors (like the one Mischief is using) are most efficient for HID bulbs. You can check out this link to one of Jorge Cervantes' books on Marijuana Horticulture here at Google.

Thanks bud, this will come in handy when im deciding to either use a hid when my flowering comes in place or just go with CFL's throught my growth due to space limitation.

Ps- closet gets about 80.F only with one 40w(150w, so i know it will get tooooo hot with a hid.

:thanks: for the helpful info CnstntGrdnr:smokin:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

yeah id like to see the results as well.. just some notes, i wouldve cut that moldy leaf off from the get go.. then treat the new growth with neem oil sprayed onto the plant that would clear it right up.. and the trainwreck stretching i would just cut the main stem right above the last node growth.. then instead if giving all the plants energy to the main node it will disperse it to the side growths and make it more bushy.. then 3-4 weeks later do it again to all the side nodes and give it another few weeks of veg before switching to flowering and u will have a BUSHY BUSHY beast.. transplanting doesnt need to occur in my opinion until flowering begins (like u said the roots were coming out the bottom).. ive kept plants in plastic red cups (8oz i think) for anywhere from 4-8 weeks of veg before and then when i switch to 12/12 jump them up to the big pots and feed root juice for the first 2 weeks of flowering.. but id recommend at least something 2x bigger (wider) than that if u are running 8 wks of veg.. just some food for thought.

Hey bro im new into growing how do i start like when i get seeds what is the first process? Do i just put the seeds in the nig container or start with a small i have no clue please help

Hey all this is my first grow and i am really looking forward to keeping this grow journal. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

I am starting out with a bag seed my friend got from some tangerine kush. Unfortunately i only have this one seed to work with for now but hopefully i will be picking up some clones soon.

For soil i picked up some FF Ocean Forrest and mixed it approx 80/20 with some pearlite. I inserted the already germinated seed about a half inch down into the dry soil this morning a gave it a tiny bit of water.

For lighting i am using CFL's for the vegging stage for sure and maybe for flowering too. For this first vegging stage i have 2x 23 watt 1600 lumen daylight CFL bulbs about 2 inches above the soil. I have several other CFL's many in different spectrum's that i have ready as you will see in the pics below, but i don't think they are necessary yet.

A few questions:
As you can see the walls are already painted white, but they are kinda of textured as well. Do you think i should try to put up tinfoil on the walls?

How often should i be watering my plant at this early stage and how much water should i be giving it? (its in a pretty big pot, i think 8 in)

grow1.jpg

grow22.jpg

grow31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom