First Grow - Indoor MK-Ultra 2013

Syphxcore

Hey guys - I've been reading these forums for awhile now and have finally made the plunge. I didn't start taking pictures until I started to flower because I was really unsure if the clones I was given would work. This was sort of a test run to see if I could do it - most of my knowledge is from a friend.

Agromax Motherkeeper Grow Tent (51.5"x22.5"x48.5")
x2 Floralux Mini 150w HPS (MH bulb used for veg)
Strain: MK-Ultra
Clones were given to me from friend, put under MH lighting and 3/4 worked perfectly.
Veg 18/6 Cycle -> Flower 12/12 Cycle
Flowering ~ 8 weeks
Yield ~ 2-3 Oz

Outside fan is used for circulation through vent holes, no air filtration used. Tent stays around 80 degrees constant without the use of heater or more circulation. Smell is no problem for me, since I live alone. Soil was given to me in bags with the clones from friend, I believe it's just loomed soil and perlite. Worm castings used during veg but nothing during flowering. Like I said, it's a test run so I'm trying to make it as simple as possible.

Day1Flower.JPG

Day 1 - Freshly moved from closet -> tent & cycle changed. The tent seemed tall enough at the time but under estimated how much these would grow.

Week1Flower.JPG

Week 1 - Huge growth in all of them. Figured they would stop growing but oh was I wrong.

Week2Flower.JPG

Week 2 - Buds slowly starting to form. I figured the smell would be more like a pot smoke smell but it definitely is getting hints of almost fuel smells. Nothing an open window can fix!

I'll be updating this regularly, hopefully to finish. I've already learned so much in the past few months & hope to expand for this and my next grow!

:thanks:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom