First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later

Geez Celt!!! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Looks like a pic of a drying shed somewhere in Morocco. When will the dry sifting crews show up? LOL!!

You have that right UncleC :)

Outdoor grows are fun, interesting and produce some awesome bud, but you are always at the mercy of Ole Mother Nature LOL If I had be willing to water the girls daily, I may have produced even bigger plants/buds LOL as it stands, watering those girls daily would have been a major undertaking and I am self admittedly lazy LOL

I will definitely continue with indoor grows, more control as you say, but will be doing outdoor runs again in the spring :) but there will be changes in HOW I do the outdoor grow next year :)

A small hoop house is relatively inexpensive to build and would offer good protection from the late season storms. :)

If you try to push yields any more than this you'll need another drying shed. Geez man!! You have me laughing!! LOL!!

I had to share these photos of the Cluster Bomb.

Main cola before trimming
IMG_20151012_205358.jpg

After
IMG_20151012_211640.jpg

Close up
IMG_20151012_211722.jpg

And here's what like the colas of every limb look like
IMG_20151012_184809.jpg

She has become my favorite plant to harvest. She has rock hard buds that are awesome to trim :) Smell and color are almost indescribable. After trimming, you can see red in the bud, the green, and almost a bluish grey cast. The smell is even more interesting, kinda like a faint PineSol smell with a stronger lemony smell.

If the smoke impresses me as much as the plant, the clone I have of her will be kept as a mother plant :)

The smell is even more interesting, kinda like a faint PineSol smell with a stronger lemony smell.

If the smoke impresses me as much as the plant, the clone I have of her will be kept as a mother plant :)

Man those cola's are lovely!! WOW!!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

In my experience, this PineSol lemony smell that you mention is usually a sure sign of a winner. I've never had a plant that smelled or tasted of strong pine disappoint me. It's a good thing you took some cuttings.

I'll be looking forward to a smoke report on this one. :)

Hey UncleC, I am looking forward to seeing how that girl smokes as well. There is C99 and Sensi Skunk #1 in the breeding and the breeder claims orange and strawberry aroma, time will tell :)

Hi Cali, I have a LOT of trim LOL it will be going into hash and oil LOL It will be in the freezer until I get some bubble bags :)

Interesting day today. I was at a friends this afternoon. I had helped him set up a 50 plant bog grow with clones I had. It was a late grow, the clones were set in the bog the end of July/first of August. The clones were Cherry and Big Bomb as well as some of these unknown sativas I have here. A few of the Sativas seem to have frost kill maybe? but not all of them. The Bombs were severely attacked, rabbits I am thinking, the bark all chewed. Then all the plants being weakened either died of were hit BAD by bud rot.

At least 20 died, 6 Sativas are going to need another month or so, and of the 24 Bombs he was able to cut and bring home, he is likely to lose 30% to rot :( feel bad for him.

Interesting day today. I was at a friends this afternoon. I had helped him set up a 50 plant bog grow with clones I had. It was a late grow, the clones were set in the bog the end of July/first of August. The clones were Cherry and Big Bomb as well as some of these unknown sativas I have here. A few of the Sativas seem to have frost kill maybe? but not all of them. The Bombs were severely attacked, rabbits I am thinking, the bark all chewed. Then all the plants being weakened either died of were hit BAD by bud rot.

At least 20 died, 6 Sativas are going to need another month or so, and of the 24 Bombs he was able to cut and bring home, he is likely to lose 30% to rot :( feel bad for him.

That sucks! Sounds like a typical harvest season in South Louisiana.

In my best Elmer Fudd voice - Shhhhh.....be bewwy bewwy quiet......I'm hunting wabbit. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom