First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later

This is great news!!
:thumb::high-five:
"The times, they are a' changin'" - Bob Dylan
:peace:

Hello legalization, here we come :cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin:
Congratulations, the world is slowly taking steps in the right direction. Very happy for your neck of the woods, we are still struggling here to even have it medicinally. One state has passed the law to use medicinally, but its illegal for ANYONE in the COUNTRY to GROW and SUPPLY. So anyone helping these patients, in this state, are getting locked up. My heart aches at that. Hopefully with these big steps forward, the world will follow. We need change and we needed it years ago!

Very good morning my friends :)

I wake this morning to find that young Justin and his liberals will form the new government of Canada. Not only will he be our new prime minister, but they won a majority. What this means for us here on this side of the boarder is that if/when Justin follows through with his plan for legalization of cannabis, he Doesn't need to garner any support form the other parties :)

Hello legalization, here we come :cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin::cool::hookah::tokin:

May this work out the way it needs to. If Canada can beat us to the punch maybe you'll shame our own country to step up to the plate. End this madness already. I'm pulling for you. :thumb:

Morning Guy :)

Not sure how soon they plan to take it to vote but the sooner the better LOL I was reading a CBC article last night that suggested that they intend to follow a similar path to Colorado and that they have been working on their plans for implementing it for months :)

I sooooooo much hope this is true! Colorado seems to have done it right. There are other places where the proposed rules around the 'legalization' are so horrible and insulting that people would rather have outright prohibition.
Screw it.
I'm going to dare to get my hopes up!
:high-five:

:party::party::party::party::party::

That would be nice Sue and I hope things change quickly for all of us. The US doesn't get shamed easily, and especially not by Canada. It's positive change in the US that's making any change in our country possible.

You are much welcome Veinz

Things are a little slow atm, fall cleanup before the snow flies, and cleaning and organizing the unfinished part of my basement so I can make room to expand my grow areas LOL

Another week or so and I will be starting a new indoor grow and journal and will call this one done LOL

Hi Veinz, and yes I DO really live in Nova Scotia LOL and have only lived outside of NS for the 3 years I went to northern Alberta and 3 yrs there was plenty LOL

Other than travelling to see the world as I can afford it, I am likely to remain here till I die LOL

Wow congrats on an amazing grow Celt!! I'm dying to ask for more pics of the mountains of buds you have laying around piled up and hanging from the rafters... But I won't ask... Nope. I wouldn't do that. Sigh....:(

Back
Top Bottom