First Grow Indoor & Outdoor Autoflower In Soil

Hey Bill,
I gave my 20L potd 6.3 water 2 days ago. They are still moist and not dried.
I have been giving only water to my 20L fabric pots because they are in AllMix+ Two cups of LightMix in the middle for early stages.
They are in day 26 now and I suppose I should start nutes really soon.
My 20L pots all look alright (no deficiencies) except for the small gorilla punch plant :(
I will never give up on her and hopefully she will recover.
I didn’t quite understand the h2o2 question.

Hey Bill,
I gave my 20L potd 6.3 water 2 days ago. They are still moist and not dried.
I have been giving only water to my 20L fabric pots because they are in AllMix+ Two cups of LightMix in the middle for early stages.
They are in day 26 now and I suppose I should start nutes really soon.
My 20L pots all look alright (no deficiencies) except for the small gorilla punch plant :(
I will never give up on her and hopefully she will recover.
I didn’t quite understand the h2o2 question.
Forgive me I get confused about some problems on some journals.
Did you not see bugs in the soil aswell?
I start feeding her immediately.:Namaste:
On her next dry day instead of water full strength nutrients at 6.3 ph.
That should help her.
Do you use calmag?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

No problems at all, Bill!
I will do as you said probably tomorrow or the day after they will be dried out. Is it safe to wait abit for it to be dry or should I water her immediately instead with nutes? You said immediately but i dont know if it means right away or wait for dry and give full nutes, sry bill
I watered the 20L 2 days ago so they arent wet wet now. they dry out in 2 days for the 10L and 3 days for the 20L.
I saw a small pest in my soil a couple of days ago, yes. Then I found one on the leaves. I also have 3 yellow sticky traps hanging in my tent and i can see a couple of small flies on them..
I have no idea where these things come from. My gf left my tent open for longer yday and she probably let those things in.
I always make sure not to keep it wide open when I check on them since they are close to a door that leads to the roof and in the summer we get some wasps, bees, some big horse fly got in yday
For my next grow i will do things alot better and also never let a plant sit outside for a week and then bring it in a tent with other plants.. i was just stupid

The rest of the 20L pots plants (Lsd-25, 2x pineapple express again) have no signs of pest dmg though. Its only the pots that have been outside and my gorilla punch.

Should I spray the plants that have no signs of dmg just to prevent anything happening in the future? I think i saw a fly land on one of my plants once i want them to all die and get away. Will that be safe? Spraying as a prevention cus im scared for them
Im getting the ones that had pest dmg outside today though so my 20Ls might be safe

I only gave cal mag to my light mix plants(10l pots with pest dmg)... 1/4th strength and full strength when you told me to do it 1 week ago due to deficiencies.
My 10L had full strength from their charts and then once dry I watered them with 6.3 ph water and it has been 2 days since water.
So if i gave them full nutes once then water, i can keep with half strength nutes now or 1/4th as I used to do?

34 days old 10L Plastic pots; cal mag, multi total, root, grow in that order. 1/4 strength. One feeding full nutes then water and now I gotta water again soon. Do i start biobizz bloom and topmax nutes. I also have “explode” by dutchpro
26 days old- 20L fabric pots plain water (7 ph before, now lowered to 6.3)
You told me to give my gorilla punch nutes now. But do I also give nutes to the rest? They have no signs of deficiencies yet but might start soon

Sorry I know its confusing, my english is bad and I have many plants for my skills and knowledge. I guess handling 4 plants for my first grow would have been an easier task but I love it.

Im sorry i just read your comment again and you clearly said on her next dry. I missed that somehow when replying. I will wait till dry then. Thanks again and sorry for too much text
Hey its all good my friend.
Yes wait until dry , always wait until good and dry.
I'd give her a full dose of calmag in her water, wait 10 minutes.
Then add nutrients as per the schedule.
Then set the ph to 6.3 then feed her.
Let dry.
Then water at 6.3 .
Then dry.
Feed.
Dry.
Water.
Feed...... repeat to harvest.
As far as the others go I'm a fan of feeding.
You can wait until you see a deficiency, then feed.
Or if you have nutrients I'd feed them aswell.
But I'm a fan of feeding.
You do what you think is best.
I probably missed a couple things you asked me. :Namaste:
Just keep asking, I'll do my best to answer anything you need. :thumb:

Bill

Hey Bill, I would prefer to feed them too.
I have only one question. Is it ok to spray all plants even if they are ok so far to prevent pests or is it better to wait till you see issues and then spray.
Thank you

Hey Bill, I would prefer to feed them too.
I have only one question. Is it ok to spray all plants even if they are ok so far to prevent pests or is it better to wait till you see issues and then spray.
Thank you
Oh yeah sorry.
Spray them all.
Prevention is better than a cure.
But feed. :thumb:

Bill

Morning Tin! Don't feel bad, you'll never have everything you need to grow. There's always something else lol!

But it takes time, and slowly you'll get what you need or think you need. You have enough now to grow well, and your grows will get better and better as you learn. We learn the best by making mistakes and fixing problems.

You're doing great my friend!

Morning, Bubba!
I know what you mean. My second grow will be alot better and I already have planned many stuff with my room. I will build some shelves, get some boxes and stuff id need to make my life easier because I keep everything in my closet.
I also have one of those nets, i forgot how theyre called but u get me. The net that is tied to each side of the tent to spread the plant. But yes I am definitely missing alot of stuff I just had a really tight budget and got the essentials
I will also leave this tent for drying and get myself a better one.
This one was the cheapest one (diamondbox silverbox 4x4) i couldnt even find it on the internet but it was my only option everything else was sold out. And the available gorilla tents were out of my budget but I will definitely get one for my 2nd run. This one is moving everywhere when i unzip it, it takes alot of effort to open and close it since the zipper is rly bad and closing Especially is a pain.
Its also moving alot and thank god i have 1cm gap between walls and tent lol.
Anyways I had some “depression” I guess because of shitty Life circumstances but as long as were all healthy and breathing i dont wanna complain. But i was still rly down and starting this made me Feel truly happy i feel so happy and alive...
But i am the most impatient person ud meet and i need to teach myself how yo be patient.
The smartest person I know irl also meditates and he told me to download an app called “waking up”
Anyways I truly love this and will definitely make better my 2nd time I feel like I want to live for them lol.
Yday I was at home depot and just the thought of going there in a month or two with some money from my babies.. lol ill get so much stuff and rly try my best to be perfect.
But yea I truly love what Im doing and it gives me so much excitement and joy.. my life felt so shit and boring before.
If i treat them good they pay off but I dont treat them like money machines or anything. I even thought id feel bad when chopping them lol i want them to live forever and just give me buds once in a while. Whatever im too high and probably will seem like a retard to you or idk. But i love this and im rly happy..
Thanks for helping me I really feel so relieved knowing that there are people out there who are supportive and so nice.. thanks

I'm glad you enjoy it Tin! Growing is as much fun as smoking the harvest.

Make sure you take your time and research what you need. You'll want to get the best stuff you can, in many cases. Ask here people will help you. I say this because I ended up with so much stuff I thought I'd need or needed at one time because I didn't do things right. My first grow was all cfl's I ended up with about 30 of them. Plus as you can imagine plugs, extension cords, etc. I should have just bought a good light to start with. Then I made a similar mistake this time, I bought crappy led's. Now I have four of them sitting around taking up space lol.

Enjoy your new hobby and take care!

Hello, I’ve been really busy irl and had some issues with my plants...
I had some heat issues, realized 1 week ago that I have been feeding multi total every other feeding when im only supposed to use it once per 2 weeks..
My plants were growing slowly I guess and some of them didn’t improve at all over 1 or 2 weeks but ever since i stopped feeding them multitotal they started doing better. I only give them biobizz line now- cal mag, grow, bloom, top max.
I think most of my pest issues are gone eventhough i see some small house flies inside.
My temperatures were 32-35 degrees for 2-3 days and humidity was around 40-50% but for now im just keeping my tent open during the day and temperatures stay around 25-27. I will definitely add an ac and 2 more small fans for my next grow.
My gorilla punch was really small and stunted and had yellow/orange spots everywhere (i guess calmag issues?)
It got better now I think most of my plants started doing better when i stopped giving them multitotal and fixed my heat issues.
Will it be a problem if my tent stays open for 10+ hours though?
I don’t mind the smell i can barely smell anything cus of my sinus infections. I can smell it when i get inside the tent, some of the plants have rly nice odour.
I will post some pictures below.
The bigger pots are starting their 7th week since seed and the smaller ones are in the end of week 7, starting week 8 now.
I usually give them water every 4 days.
When temps were higher they needed water on day 3 but I fixed my heat issues for now and they look better since yday. I can finally see some growth but my gorilla punch is worrying me. I just fed her 4 hours ago and those yellow/orange spots appeared 2 hours later. I gave her 2.5 litres of water with 2ml of calmag, 2 ml grow, 3 ml bloom, 1 ml top max.
Does she need more cal mag or less of the other nutes?
Biobizz suggests 1 ml of grow, 3 ml of bloom, 1 ml top max per litre.
Once dry I will water with plain water or should I add cal mag too?

I am abit worried about the yield, some of my plants seem small but at least they don’t look too bad and smell rly nice.
Thank you
Hope you are all having a great day

23EDCFBB-64B7-4592-B65D-BEAD1C4C1B47.png

DFD2D574-433B-46F2-BE9C-A9E4E857DFE2.png

91EEA51E-F975-49C5-B6BA-9DE329D1B489.png

87DC3C03-519D-4824-89EF-562ED5AABD5F.png

F96FF3A3-32A6-4424-93BE-F0B072447F63.png

AFF4C818-C611-48F5-920E-CB4DDCBAEC82.png

B13834C9-F4E5-41F9-B023-6AC028D96AC1.png

Hello, I’ve been really busy irl and had some issues with my plants...
I had some heat issues, realized 1 week ago that I have been feeding multi total every other feeding when im only supposed to use it once per 2 weeks..
My plants were growing slowly I guess and some of them didn’t improve at all over 1 or 2 weeks but ever since i stopped feeding them multitotal they started doing better. I only give them biobizz line now- cal mag, grow, bloom, top max.
I think most of my pest issues are gone eventhough i see some small house flies inside.
My temperatures were 32-35 degrees for 2-3 days and humidity was around 40-50% but for now im just keeping my tent open during the day and temperatures stay around 25-27. I will definitely add an ac and 2 more small fans for my next grow.
My gorilla punch was really small and stunted and had yellow/orange spots everywhere (i guess calmag issues?)
It got better now I think most of my plants started doing better when i stopped giving them multitotal and fixed my heat issues.
Will it be a problem if my tent stays open for 10+ hours though?
I don’t mind the smell i can barely smell anything cus of my sinus infections. I can smell it when i get inside the tent, some of the plants have rly nice odour.
I will post some pictures below.
The bigger pots are starting their 7th week since seed and the smaller ones are in the end of week 7, starting week 8 now.
I usually give them water every 4 days.
When temps were higher they needed water on day 3 but I fixed my heat issues for now and they look better since yday. I can finally see some growth but my gorilla punch is worrying me. I just fed her 4 hours ago and those yellow/orange spots appeared 2 hours later. I gave her 2.5 litres of water with 2ml of calmag, 2 ml grow, 3 ml bloom, 1 ml top max.
Does she need more cal mag or less of the other nutes?
Biobizz suggests 1 ml of grow, 3 ml of bloom, 1 ml top max per litre.
Once dry I will water with plain water or should I add cal mag too?

I am abit worried about the yield, some of my plants seem small but at least they don’t look too bad and smell rly nice.
Thank you
Hope you are all having a great day

23EDCFBB-64B7-4592-B65D-BEAD1C4C1B47.png

DFD2D574-433B-46F2-BE9C-A9E4E857DFE2.png

91EEA51E-F975-49C5-B6BA-9DE329D1B489.png

87DC3C03-519D-4824-89EF-562ED5AABD5F.png

F96FF3A3-32A6-4424-93BE-F0B072447F63.png

AFF4C818-C611-48F5-920E-CB4DDCBAEC82.png

B13834C9-F4E5-41F9-B023-6AC028D96AC1.png
You have lots of time left, they will build.
How is your light?
Hope your having a good day my friend. :ciao:
Garden looks great. :welldone:

Bill

You have lots of time left, they will build.
How is your light?
Hope your having a good day my friend. :ciao:
Garden looks great. :welldone:

Bill
Hi, Bill. My light seems okay I guess. I run it 30cm away from the tallest plants (lemon og and pineapple express) somehow the super stunted lemon og in the beginning grew so tall in a 8 litre bag its 1.20cm tall and started flowering a week ago.
My shortest plants are around 45 cm away from the light which is too far i guess (migro recommends 16cm)
Should i take the leds closer to my plants?
I took them higher when i noticed 35degrees in the tent. Maybe its time to bring them closer to the plants
Thanks Bill
Edit; i guess youd suggest to follow migros recommendations. I lowered them to 16cm for the tallest ones and the shortest ones i just lowered the left 2 led pieces hope they dont bend or break but i doubt it. Need to ask migro but i guess ill be fine

6968871A-4DD2-47E6-9CC5-1E5239346DF3.png

BB6B02D2-00FE-4B4D-A254-10249BBA52AC.png

Hi, Bill. My light seems okay I guess. I run it 30cm away from the tallest plants (lemon og and pineapple express) somehow the super stunted lemon og in the beginning grew so tall in a 8 litre bag its 1.20cm tall and started flowering a week ago.
My shortest plants are around 45 cm away from the light which is too far i guess (migro recommends 16cm)
Should i take the leds closer to my plants?
I took them higher when i noticed 35degrees in the tent. Maybe its time to bring them closer to the plants
Thanks Bill
I'd raise the low ones so they are all the same level.
Then turn your light full and bring it as close as the foot print allows.
Or get another light.
Light energy + strain + environment = bigger buds.
If you want bigger harvests work on those things.
But I'd be pretty happy so far. :thumb:
Just even out the canopy. ;)

Bill

I'd raise the low ones so they are all the same level.
Then turn your light full and bring it as close as the foot print allows.
Or get another light.
Light energy + strain + environment = bigger buds.
If you want bigger harvests work on those things.
But I'd be pretty happy so far. :thumb:
Just even out the canopy. ;)

Bill
Thanks Bill,
I edited my comment above yours and uploaded 2 additional pictures.
I never thought of raising the short ones.. lol
Im stupid thanks i will just do that instead
My led is 530watts, i could add more bars to it in the future once i can afford that. I think i could get 2 more bars each is 70 watts i think that way id get 670. Migro is nice for that because you can just upgrade your current model with more bars. I currently have thr migro aray 8 pro

Thanks Bill,
I edited my comment above yours and uploaded 2 additional pictures.
I never thought of raising the short ones.. lol
Im stupid thanks i will just do that instead
It's all good. :thumb:

Bill

Hi.. the gorilla punch looks worse after i watered with nutes..
I wasn’t watering properly the first couple of weeks
I am confused since they become this way after I feed them so its not a deficiency.
Do I need to flush them at this point?
I’ve been watering with nutes, then next watering plain water phd between 6.0-6.3
They usually take between 3-4 days to dry out completely and wilt
Temps are between 27-31degrees celsius (abit high i know) but its getting really hot here and my rly small ac is not doing its job properly, will definitely get an ac next.
RH is 50-55%
I see some flying gnats Though and im afraid they could be in my soil. I found 3 ladybugs in my room and dropped them in my tent, 1 was dead the next day though no idea what happened to it..
i also sprayed them with 10% neem oil and 5% soap
I keep them under 20/4 light schedule
I have been giving them the wrong amount of “dutch pro- multi total”
Recommended is 2ml per 2 weeks and ive been giving it to the plants in every other watering..
I guess flushing would be a good idea now or not? Also i fed them 2 days ago do I need to wait for the soil to be completely dry or could I flush as it is now?

The gorilla punch has been like this its entire life.. I thought its cal mag deficiency but ive given her enough I guess. 1ml per litle

7F1D881B-D4D0-4058-AD2C-DDDEDCF408EE.jpeg

22FA734D-0B4B-432A-BAE2-CA00905E4EBF.jpeg

8DAB9D78-B226-4871-8C20-8D5871A9E81D.png

B5B40758-D1D5-4C75-BD73-AA2E8F50ED60.png

5874234F-5BC5-412D-A51E-66C8F178954B.png

Morning Tin! If you've got fungus gnats they lay their eggs in wet soil and about 2 wks later you'll have a swarm. I've just treated for them, you can put out sticky traps to catch the adults but you'll need to water in something with BT in it to kill the larvae. Google Fungus Gnats. If you can find Mosquito Bits that's the best, make a tea and water your plants with it. It's organic and safe and won't hurt your plants.

As for the rest are you giving calmag with every watering? I'm not an expert but hopefully @Bill284 will come by and help you out.

Good luck!

Morning Tin! If you've got fungus gnats they lay their eggs in wet soil and about 2 wks later you'll have a swarm. I've just treated for them, you can put out sticky traps to catch the adults but you'll need to water in something with BT in it to kill the larvae. Google Fungus Gnats. If you can find Mosquito Bits that's the best, make a tea and water your plants with it. It's organic and safe and won't hurt your plants.

As for the rest are you giving calmag with every watering? I'm not an expert but hopefully @Bill284 will come by and help you out.

Good luck!
Hey Bk :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Good morning Tin I apologize for getting behind on things.
I'm so swamped with everything going.
Your in soil right?
Get those dunks like BK said.
First though you have an iron deficiency.
Probably due to slight over watering to begin with and nutrient buildup around roots.
Let the problem one dry right out dry.
Then flush with 3x plain water.
Then back to feeding full strength nutrients at 6.3.
Alternating with water.
If your using calmag it must go in your water first waiting 10 minutes before adding your nutrients in order.
Your close, girls look great, you will make it no problem.
I'm happy you left the leaves on them and took pics.
Don't pluck any of those bad leaves.
Hope you are well my friend.

Bill

Thank you Bill and BK!
Yes i am giving them cal mag with every watering. I do as bill said cal mag first then smoke a cigarette, stare at my plants for 5 minutes then i go back to adding grow, bloom and topmax.
I couldn’t take proper care for two days because I was out of town and when I asked my girlfriend to shut off the lights she shut off the entire thing.. extractor fan+ 2 monkey fans, 1 tower fan and a small humidifier.. for hours
It was 6 hours and she neglected them so much when I came home the tent was wide open and there were some small flies inside but i think they came from the rotten banana that we had laying in the trash..
I was so pissed but then I realized it was my fault for not showing her where the dimmer was on the migro leds but I just took my pulveriser with neem and soap, sprayed the top and they all ran away hopefully they didnt lay too many eggs but i still spray the plants,
maybe every week ill spray them once.
Ive heard people adding neem oil to their soil but my girls have been trough so much stress I kind of want to start over and give them better conditions this time lol.
The 20L ones are abit shorter and im not sure if its too late for them to stretch more?
What surprised me is my lemon og plant that i thought would not make it cus it was so root bound in the solo cup and is now the biggest plant despite being in a 8L pot.. its still huge compared to the others ill take proper pics tomorrow.
Sorry for the long post and thank you once again for helping me.
I will wait till dry then flush
And ill google what BTI is the thing that BK suggested and also get the sticky traps. I had 3 sticky traps hanging and for weeks i only saw 3 gnats but ever since my gf let the tent open there are 10+ bodies now. I dont see any in the air and i also give my plants a little shake twice per day and usually dont see any gnats now. I used to see some before

Back
Top Bottom