First Grow Indoor - Raspberry Cough - Mystery Seeds - CFL/MH/HPS

How cold were the temps? that might be your thorn! and thank you, much apperciated! alot to take on for the first one, but i think i can handle it!

They were in the low 60's after germinating them at 78 deg. F. and I broke off a tap root when I transplanted on two of the plants so I have been careless with them but now I'm keeping a close eye on them and their environment I just feed them a full strength dose of step 2 from Growology. I am hoping in a couple of days they will take off.

Because I thought fox farm had nutrients in the soil already. Enough for vegatation anyway. Be careful with the nutes because your girls are still young and they look nice and dark to me which makes me think they have plenty of food. Also I know you said you use distilled water, so are you PHing it before using it? Or adding any kind of calmag? I read that distilled water wasn't ideal because it has no ppm, or anything the plant can use. Just food for thought bud.

DJ, things are looking good. Your plants are about a week older than my 2. Check them out in my journal and sick plants gallery. I'd be interested in your ideas.

Sorry about the late post, but its UPDATE TIME! Work's been crazy, so busy. finally got some time to jump on here and update the ladies.

So I've added Calmag to the plant's diet since I'm using distilled, i should have been doing it the whole time, but hey, that's why this is a learning curve right? Been doing alot of LST'ing.

Yes i PH my water, and will def stop by Maggie! Thanks for the joining in on the fun!

And also being very light on the nutes!

So for your viewing pleasure!

CAM009941.jpg

CAM01066.jpg
CAM01065.jpg
CAM01064.jpg
CAM01063.jpg
CAM01062.jpg
CAM01061.jpg
CAM010601.jpg
CAM01059.jpg
CAM01058.jpg
CAM01057.jpg
CAM010561.jpg
CAM01055.jpg
CAM01052.jpg
CAM01053.jpg
CAM01054.jpg
CAM01051.jpg
CAM01050.jpg
CAM01049.jpg
CAM01048.jpg
CAM01047.jpg
CAM01046.jpg
CAM01043.jpg
CAM01044.jpg
CAM01045.jpg
CAM01042.jpg

The Cal/Mag is making a difference.

Hey dj, do you have a way to shorten that flex vent running between the hoods in that last pic? You will get much better air flow by making as straight a run as possible.

Everything is looking good!

Hey dj, do you have a way to shorten that flex vent running between the hoods in that last pic? You will get much better air flow by making as straight a run as possible.

Everything is looking good!

This is a good point. The more bends in your duct work the more restricted the air flow. Just something to keep in mind. 1000 watters put out some heat

Thanks! the have really started taking off, and there's a dank little smell if you put your nose up to them, but that hugenormous carbon filter does a great job with smell, cant smell anything even in the room, but when the fans kick off, sure does stink so good! Also confirmed a couple of them are ladies!

Back
Top Bottom