First Grow Indoor Room

Hey racer, in the 9th and 10th pics the leaves seem to have white speckles on them. It could be just the way the light is hitting the leaf in the photo or does it really look like that?

I just read back that you are still on a veg light schedule, if thats true then I dont think they will show sex till put in flower. :peace:

It Really looks like that. not sure what it is.

Ok, well I hope im wrong about this, as I was about determining sex. My worry is it looked like powder mold. Do a quick search on it and see. I have never had it, but seen a few threads about it here. Hopefully someone else can help determine. :peace:

I can't see PM anywhere in those photos.
I've had it plenty of times, and it doesn't show as solid white speckles.
It's more like a fuzzy circle.

So i have a Question. Next Saturday Will Be 2 Months For Both. And i Only Have Enough Space For Both And not Alot Of Room. So I Was Planning Too Keep Them Short And Small Yield. Should I Start Too Flowering Them Soon. The Past 5 Days Ive Been Feeding Them With Just Water. Both Started On 10/08, Now Its 11/26. And 12/8 Is Next Week.

How much more room do you have vertically before they touch lights??
Because they are going to at least double in size after you flip them..
Some strains can stretch up to three times their height after flip.
If I was you I would have been topping and LST'ing them as soon as they had 3 nodes.
When growing in such small spaces, you have to plan ahead a little.
Do you have a bigger area you can put them in? or are you hoping to flower them out in that cabinet?
There is also a technique called supercropping which involves carefully bending the branches to grow in what ever direction you want.
I can direct you to some supercropping info if you'd like.
or just do some research..

There About One Foot Away From Lights From Top And Side.

Yes i know They Double in size.

I was Hoping Too Start The Flower Process in the cabinet then when they showed sex. Too Move Them In a "Tent 76x76x76" And a Better Light. A 250W I'm Hoping Too Plant My Papaya Seeds i Bought. And Go From There.

It depends on weather or not your planning on growing long term or not, but what I would do of I were u is, I would start training them (lst- low stress training). You do this by bending them over and tieing them down. This Weill give you better light to more bud sites. If u start doing this now u will be able to keep them in the veg room longer. This will make u be able to wait for them to show sex. I don't like to flower my plants grow from seed until they show preflowers. Once they show preflowers, u will k ow what u got for females or males. If u got at least one female, u can then take a few clones and send the big one or two int flower. And let the clones veg and turn one or both into mother plants that h can take as many cuttings u need to fill up your big tent.
Now about your tent, 76x76x76 is a good size tent, but I think u said u have a 250w hps? Thang s not going to cut it. It will be fine if u just want to grow the one or two u got, but more than that will be tough. I would invest in one or two 600w cool tubes, two would be ideal, but it can be tough shelling out that much loot. You would the need an exhaust fan to cool the light/lights.
I'm not trying to overwhelm u, but it can get pricey. The way I look at it is, if your going to be using two rooms, one of which being that big, u might as well fill them up with big buds! I'll help u out, as well as everyone else here I'm sure, so don't sweat it. Your plants are looking great so far by the way, your already off to a good start. Hope this helps!!

It depends on weather or not your planning on growing long term or not, but what I would do of I were u is, I would start training them (lst- low stress training). You do this by bending them over and tieing them down. This Weill give you better light to more bud sites. If u start doing this now u will be able to keep them in the veg room longer. This will make u be able to wait for them to show sex. I don't like to flower my plants grow from seed until they show preflowers. Once they show preflowers, u will k ow what u got for females or males. If u got at least one female, u can then take a few clones and send the big one or two int flower. And let the clones veg and turn one or both into mother plants that h can take as many cuttings u need to fill up your big tent.
Now about your tent, 76x76x76 is a good size tent, but I think u said u have a 250w hps? Thang s not going to cut it. It will be fine if u just want to grow the one or two u got, but more than that will be tough. I would invest in one or two 600w cool tubes, two would be ideal, but it can be tough shelling out that much loot. You would the need an exhaust fan to cool the light/lights.
I'm not trying to overwhelm u, but it can get pricey. The way I look at it is, if your going to be using two rooms, one of which being that big, u might as well fill them up with big buds! I'll help u out, as well as everyone else here I'm sure, so don't sweat it. Your plants are looking great so far by the way, your already off to a good start. Hope this helps!!

Ive Been Bending a Little Not Alot. i might use the 250w. if your saying i might need 400w. im thinking of 3-4 plants, theses two now and two new ones. thank you very much means alot.

Well im going to go ahead and agree for a tent that size you will want at least one 600w definitely 2 if u can afford it. Currently i will be picking up my 400w tomorrow morning to put into my flower tent. my tent is only 32x32x63 i will be doing 4 plants in there at a time. and it will be my flower. it really depends on what u are wanting to do it for the long run. like pharmer said. Im only growing for myself and my gf so we are going for an emphasis on quality with yield in mind with our training you can check out my journal about to update. if u need help stop on by.

I hear u, if u want to keep it small, that totally up to you. I just figured, since u have such a big tent, that u were planning on going bigger. I figured I would throw it out there just in case u were planning on filling that tent up. Good luck

59 days From Seed

ph level-6.8-7.0

Temp Highest 75 lowest 64

humidity stays around 32-35 highest 51, when i spray water on them before lights get turn on. im guessing.

I'm buying a 5 feet by 62'' 4 feet wide tent within 2 weeks i will place these two plants in there.

Next monday i'm buying bloom nutes from hydro store.

Buying carbon air filter with intake fan for the tent.

I wanna start too flower them soon not sure of any signs of preflowers or male or female. there almost 2 months old. and im thinking slow growth a little maybe not sure.

Theres a few pictures with a ladybug on the plant one day after work i saw two of them i was shocked lucky plants.

14 1/2''

It is hard to see in those pics, can u try to get a close up of the node? Right where the branch meets the main stem. I think I saw male preflowers, but I could say for sure if I saw a close up.

Back
Top Bottom