First Grow Indoor Room

I agree. If there is a ball on a little stem looking thing male, if it has a little sac with two white hairs coming out, female.

Yeah, chop him down, I don't know about the hash suggestion, you wouldn't get any hash from that, but unfortunately hes gotta go! Sorry, I hope the other turn out to be a female, in my experience, females take longer to show sex, so lets hope she's gonna show you some pistols soon!

the other plant is a male also, i already started two new seeds from my new bag papaya two has already sprouted from the soil will make a new thread..... thank you

so here are the pictures of the other male and there are two pictures that look like a female not sure you guys tell me.

possible im Turing them into a female
there still on 12/12 and the two new seeds haveing been growing under the 12/12 and doing great the papaya

Great progress man and sorry for lil bummer males. But least u had some practice and developed skills and upgraded growroom and supplies etc. Im sure u will grow som killer smoke from those lovely pappayas.
If possible tho then maby try to go for 5+ plants at the same time.
Anyhow, will be following on pappaya grow and good luck bro.

OUCH that hurts! sorry to hear that you got males, that does suck, at least you learned some lessons along they way. never stop learning.

Back
Top Bottom