First Grow Indoor Super Lemon Haze - Hawaiian Snow - Kandy Kush Sog/Scrog Hempy

smoothness13

i got a 10x10 room. Im gonna split the room into half. half sog and half scrog.hawaiian snow and super lemon haze for scrog side. i wonder if super lemon haze is good in sea of green. but i was gonna use kandy kush and maybe special kush that i got as a freebie from seaofseeds.
germinated 9 semon lemon haze seeds and 9 hawaiian snow seeds and 4 kandy kush seeds and 1 special kush seed and 1 blue widow and 1 black domina. only 15 survived. i had them in rockwool tray with humidity dome on top. i think my noobness made me overwater. i ended up with 6 hawaiian snow sprouts and 5 slh sprouts and 3 kandy kush sprouts and one special kush sprout.

so thats 15 in total. they been under lights for 5 days now. they were stretching real bad at first so i boguht more perlite and buried them to their leaves. i got them under 3 75w cfl tubes. (10 bucks each) and i got a honeywell fan blowing air on low setting.

any suggestions so far will be appreciated.

here are the pics of them after i transplanted them to red solo cups.

IMG_034421.jpg

IMG_034521.jpg

IMG_034621.jpg

IMG_034721.jpg

Re: First grow Indoor super lemon haze, hawaiian snow, kandy kush Sog/Scrog hempy

update day 10

seedlings are starting to have yellow and brown cotyledon leaves and growing second set of true leaves...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom