400 w mh will be switching to hps later
2 x 20 lt smartpots
20 lt airpot
Bio-bizz light mix soil
Lights will be 18/6
And i have fans for air intake/outtake

2 x hw fast and wast auto
1 x fastbuds blackberry

I had some problems with my lights so my poor black berry and one of my faw were without light in almost 1 week, i got the lights running today they look weak but i will keep them anyway and try and see how they will get. And i just lay my other faw seed in water today.

I'm tight on cash, but if i will be able i will put in a led also but time will show.

And since its my first grow, i need all the help i can get from you guys!

SM-A500F cihazımdan 420 kullanılarak gönderildi

Black berry is one of strains i want to try grow so i'll be watching if you dont mind.
im not experienced but i will try help in anyway i can. i'm also on my first grow and journal. greenhouse autos.

for great info about everything you want to know for autos read a-trains journals he is the best i know

Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

also sweet sue and the beast are some other auto growers with a lot of exp. All 3 of them use different methods so you can see how its method works and produces

Good luck mate
Thank you for your nice wishes and comment! I would love to watch your grown if you have a journal!

Thank you for your nice wishes and comment! I would love to watch your grown if you have a journal!

i have a link in every post the link is under the posts journal in progress :thumb:

and of course you are very welcome

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom