First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

here is some close up bud pron for your drooling needs
this is a
11-17-closeup-hk2.jpg

The Money shot :clap::clap::clap:

i still have 4-5 weeks to go, and i am randomly letting the temps get into the lower 60's upper 50's in an effort to create more frost, i am also letting the humidity get down in the 30's with lights on

2 day picture update, i turned up my nutes to 2.6ec and after 3 cycles it was down a couple gallons and upon refilling the ec was 2.3.
Here are some crown royal pics
11-19-cr-ck2.jpg
11-19-cr-ck.jpg
11-19-cr-ck-1.jpg

here is wonderwoman1
11-19-ww1.jpg

here is wonderwoman2
11-19-ww2.jpg

here is the hindu kush
11-19-hk-4.jpg

11-19-hk-3.jpg

11-19-hk-2.jpg

11-19-hk-1.jpg

I am working it, my biggest problem currently is consistensy with humidity between on and off i did ok tonight kept within 10%. But tonight when lights come on i am installing a second enclosed reflector and removing the batwing pos that is in there, and hopefully the other 2 plants start taking off as well as the 2 under the other enclosed

I actually have 2 humidifiers i have one in the tent and one in the room outside the tent, but i just added a new light and it has thrown everything out the window with regards to how i had it set up, so i will learn what i need to keep it in the 40% area rather then 35

A couple update tonight
first and foremost here is my 2 day image update, Is it me or are they still getting fatter and fatter?

Wonderwoman 1 finally under some light
11-21-ww1.jpg

wonder woman 2
11-21-ww2.jpg

Hindu kush bud
11-21-hkbud.jpg

Hindu kush Cola
11-21-hk-cola.jpg

hindu kush from a distance
11-21-hk.jpg

Crown royal finally under a good light
11-21-cr-bud.jpg

11-21-cr-1.jpg

im sure many of you have heard of lst or low stress training. Have you ever heard of HST high stress training? I havnt heard of it so i created it i am taking a plant in 5 weeks of flower and bending her gently so i can get her more under the lights, i am pulling the branches out in an effort to open up the light inside
If this has already been created and coined then i will retract my claim

11-21-cr-hst-anchor.jpg

the connection point holding the main stem
11-21-cr-hst-connection.jpg

the bend keeping the cola under the light better
11-21-hst-cr-colabend.jpg

branches being pulled
11-21-hst-cr-branches.jpg

here is the venting installed
11-21-ventalation.jpg

and i find buds forming at the bottom of my plant where very little light is even getting to, guess my formula is really good?
11-21-buds_at_the_bottom.jpg

so i checked the res and i found the ec rising to 2.6 and the ph dropping to 5.6 so i opened it up and saw the girls enjoyed a night of drinking. so i put a couple gallon back in the res the ec dropped to 2.1 and the ph to 5.9, and since this is mid to late flower i know the girls are drunk on potassium, so i added 1/4 tsp of RAW potassium nudged ec to 2.2 and ph down to 5.8, cant wait to peek in when the lights come on

Its beginning to smell a little like weed here at this joyous time of year, when turkey's hide and pumpkins go for rides.

well at least there is a smell now, its slightly fruity just a hint, but i know i am just being impatient there are 4-5 weeks left. Part of the problome is i smoke all the time so it always smells like weed just not my plants or i cant differentiate, i dunno im high as fuck, and these bitches are getting fatter by the minute, especially since i got the second light installed.
I was completely ignorant about how awesome hooking up the cooling fans would be, my lights are cool to the touch

Hey G00ch! Your garden is looking simply loverly. :circle-of-love:
How long have they been in flower since you flipped? I am thinking we are pretty close to the same time.
I see I am not the only one who appreciates lots of photos, those ladies are gorgeous:thumb:
Got to love that first whiff in the morning when you first open up that tent, aw heaven :love:

I actually have 2 humidifiers i have one in the tent and one in the room outside the tent, but i just added a new light and it has thrown everything out the window with regards to how i had it set up, so i will learn what i need to keep it in the 40% area rather then 35

Hey G00ch this comment has me confused, maybe I am missing something, which not be the 1st time. I was always under the impression that in flower, you want low RH% to prevent bud rot and that the target zone was 30% to 40%. Is 40% better? I have been driving my RH% down and finally in the 34 to 37% range and was ecstatic, should I allow it to back up to 40%?

Back
Top Bottom