First Grow Journal - D.P. Blueberry - 400 Watt MH/HPS - Scrog

ricketyross

Wont let me edit the title . 400 watt lamp. I am a little late starting this journal as I'm already into week 3. I figured posting a grow journal would be easier to ask questions and get answers faster than I could with a post in another subforum. Yall guys n gals seem pretty cool here. So I'm here to kick it
Been using sensi grow and bloom nutes with b-52, big bud and super thrive when I transplanted in to the 20 liter air-pot. If you notice the pictures started this gal out in a dwc setup but one night I was changing my res and a damn fruit fly somehow landed inside the res, then attached itself to a root, and I didn't notice. Let's just say the next day my roots were black as night and I found the half rotted carcass of that little bastard. I transplanted and the plant went into a 2 week shock, But she made it.
07/19/2014
B_b_seedling_07-19.jpg
20140802_163057.jpg

0802bbveg.jpg

Then the transplant.
8_24_bb_soil.jpg

8-29bbveg.jpg
0916bbveg.jpg
0912_bbveg_screen.jpg
20140910_1922481.jpg
20140918_114541.jpg
20141008_193202.jpg
Week_38.jpg
Allthebudsites.jpg
Week_3_bud_shot.jpg
20141011_174126.jpg
Bud_pic.jpg
Week_39.jpg
Oct_1_bbflower.jpg

Re: first grow journal. D.P. Blueberry 4th watt mh/hps scrog

It is day 26 since I switch to flower and the bud are filling in nicely. I been having to water a gallon minimum every other day with this air-pot. I'm loving it because how it makes the roots grow, I can't even stick my finger a inch into soil without breaking dozens of roots .The soil mix I used was 50% ffof, 30% happyfrog, and 20% perlite. Been keeping the room a steady 75 degrees with a humidity between 45% and 55%.i need to get a another dehumidifier because the 60 liter tank is always full before I get home for work and also when I wake up in the morning. I could also use advice on my canopy. I have a ton of leaves and from research Ive done, some people that say that to leave the leaves and then there is some people who say cut the leaves so light gets to the bud. I understand leaving the leaves allow photosynthesis and the creation of carbohydrates and sugars for the plant to grow. If someone can help on this subject I'm more than happy to listen (or read in this case ). Please enlighten me with facts..not just who says what, but why, and the reasoning behind the choice they chose.
20141016_053116.jpg
20141016_052859.jpg
20141016_052834.jpg

I appreciate that flyin and yours are starting to come out nicely as well. My next grow when this plant is done is going to be a ebb and flow setup kinda like what you going on. Got my super lemon haze mother on schedule too so I'll have the clone ready when I chop the blueberry down. Also gonna upgrade to a 600 watt light. Want a 1000 but I don't want to install a new circuit and plug for the light in a rental.

Haha I may have went all out on the flowering system I'm using, but the flood trays I have in veg I had to make. They are pretty cheap though.

I used a 25 galling Rubbermaid tote with a locking lid, a concrete mixing tray, and a couple feet of tubing. So without your water pump or air pump, they were around $35-40 total. I'm all about the DIY lol.

Back
Top Bottom