First Grow Journal - White Rhino - Sleestack - Fruit Spirit - P 71

harvest_31613_012.JPG
sleestack before
harvest_31613_001.JPG
sleestack after
harvest_31613_007.JPG

:yikes::drool: solid buds looking heavy and trimmed the finest :bravo:

here are the numbers for the harvest....
4.5 0z p91 breeder ???? unkown
lol..13 oz sleestack x skunk #1 breeder seedsman
still hangin the green house seeds white rhino.... my guess is 5 oz per plant sleestack
20130419_112010.jpg
sleestack
20130419_112116.jpg
p91
20130419_133549.jpg

nice flowers buddy :) cant wait to see the jam kush. theyre going to finish FAST. i know it. my master kush is basically done..its 6 week from pistil, total of 9 weeks old! and its done and like 16" tall! im guessing 2 oz!

should be. i got one oz from that one plant that i lstd in "paradise seeds diesel"

A quick answer to why we should use EC instead of TDS

The debate over EC and TDS has been an ongoing issue for a long time. These two measurements are used to determine the strength of hydroponic solution. Although they are widely used they should only be used as a guideline and you should always follow mixing instructions on the label of you nutrient.
EC stands for Electrical Conductivity and is measured in mS/cm or millisiemens per centimeter. TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids and is measured in PPM or parts per million. TDS is acquired by taking the EC value and performing a calculation to determine the TDS value. Because TDS is actually a calculation it is really only a guess at what the nutrient concentration is. On top of that, there are three different conversion factors to determine TDS and different manufacturers use different conversion factors. In other words you could test the same solution with two different meters and get two totally different readings. But the EC is read the same by all meters the only difference is the conversion factor.........i got it.. i could use a better meter. thanks

I just got a Hanna muti-meter but got the 1500ppm calibration solution instead of ec 1343 solution. Not getting any readings til I get that fixed.

The nutrient mfg like you using a hell of a lot more nutes than is necessary for plant development. The growers that I have been following cut them in half and more. They say the key is giving them exactly what they want when they want it. Once I start feeding the range will be in the 600-800 ppm's through out the cycle.

I've been taught: How you can tell if it is getting the right mix of nutrients is to test the water right before a change or adding water. If the ppm is a lot less than when it was fresh-you are under feeding it. If it is hovering near the same or higher than you are over feeding it. It should drink equal water and nutrients (allowing for some evaporation).

numbers on the white rhino crop is 24 oz from 7 plants..not as good as i expected but not bad. I have about 5 oz of popcorn nugs and a few of shake for j's.:passitleft:
20130421_112922.jpg
20130421_144047.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom