First Grow & Legally In Canada

This is day 8 they are all looking healthy for the most part the White Widow had made a hill this morning and has now made an appearance. The King Tut is the only one not showing signs of stretching but I am trying to leave the light a little closer and will try this with the WW as she gets bigger. I added a couple more photos of the lights I am using until I can get them outside under the sun. I have checked both pH in and out last watering it was all about 6.5 and I will water tomorrow I think, and I moisten the seedling every day for now as she is over heat pads.

So this is day ten, the first 3 are showing their first triple set of leaves. The two that were stretching a little bit have not gotten any taller but have been getting bigger although the lemon's leaves are not at attention like the king or Zkittlez I don't know if any of you have anything to suggest. The youngest girl is looking good and the one that did not germinate I soaked over night and put in paper towel for 48 hours but didn't do anything and the seed looked a weird color so I tossed it.

Did you find the GG4 in a Canadian bank? Trying to find a source in Canada.
It was from a website called truenorthseedbank I googled canadian seedbanks, there mailing address is toronto but im not sure do you know of any that I should try in the future?

It was from a website called truenorthseedbank I googled canadian seedbanks, there mailing address is toronto but im not sure do you know of any that I should try in the future?

I got some seeds from @SeedsMan . Took almost no time to arrive and was excellently packaged in a stealthy parcel. Plus they gave me some freebies! I would totally recommend them!

I am 99.99% sure it was not over watering as I water good then leave 2-3 days until dry. I put her under the light that gives off more blue less red and she is perking up which is strange, will it make a difference? Why would one color of a same wattage near identical bulb do it so different?

I am 99.99% sure it was not over watering as I water good then leave 2-3 days until dry. I put her under the light that gives off more blue less red and she is perking up which is strange, will it make a difference? Why would one color of a same wattage near identical bulb do it so different?
You want more blueish light in veg, and more reddish in flower, kinda like the seasons, and why HID guys used to go metal halide for veg and then high pressure sodium for flower. Your seedlings are looking good, if you can get more overall light to them at this point, they will be more sturdy and less spindly. :Rasta:

Your seedlings are looking good, if you can get more overall light to them at this point, they will be more sturdy and less spindly. :Rasta:
This is the most light I have to give but they might be in the greenhouse 2ish weeks from now and will get a lot more light

Yup, that's why when you find a great plant in the same strain you want to clone it. Each plant is different in it's genetics.

yes,, cept for one small problem with that point,,

cuz once ya find a great plant is great, and you want to clone it, it's done, cuz you never found out it was great till it was done,, right??

so one has to clone every new plant, at least one, just in case this is 'the' one.

i try to do that anyway. i do not have a mega collection of seeds as well, so, cloning saves tons of doe

cheers friend,, good weather karma sent

yes,, cept for one small problem with that point,,

cuz once ya find a great plant is great, and you want to clone it, it's done, cuz you never found out it was great till it was done,, right??

so one has to clone every new plant, at least one, just in case this is 'the' one.

i try to do that anyway. i do not have a mega collection of seeds as well, so, cloning saves tons of doe

cheers friend,, good weather karma sent
Yes I probably could have explained what was in my head a little better. If you have four plants, all the same strain, and one grew out as a monster, that would be the one to clone. It's showing good genetics. So, theoretically, a stronger healthier plant produces bigger yields and hopefully quality.
In my case, I had four WW's, one grew extremely larger than the others and had better yields. Quality was about the same but the colas were larger.

Enjoy the weekend Nivek!

So this is day ten, the first 3 are showing their first triple set of leaves. The two that were stretching a little bit have not gotten any taller but have been getting bigger although the lemon's leaves are not at attention like the king or Zkittlez I don't know if any of you have anything to suggest. The youngest girl is looking good and the one that did not germinate I soaked over night and put in paper towel for 48 hours but didn't do anything and the seed looked a weird color so I tossed it.

They look good. I usually transplant them to a #3 (3gal) container once they have 2 sets of true leaves. First set are the cotyledon and then the jagged edged are true leaves. Once the seedling gets true leaves that means she's growing roots.

So you can up pot anytime.

You can raise the lamps unless you are using them to keep the plants warm.

I run seedlings under a few 10w LED household bulbs, 2 are 3K the other in 4K - normal lights you can buy at the home center. Then after true leaves they go into VEG much more lighting and a lot more soil.

Bigger roots bigger shoots.

That's a pretty cool setup. I'm guessing you do a fair amount of outdoor gardening, eh?

Seeds I just soak them in a glass of water with about a cup filtered water with a 1/2 tsp of H2o2 (peroxide). When there's a tail they go into the soil tail end down and cover VERY lightly. I don't use paper towels. Too many harsh chemicals used to make them white. Can use a heat mat they make for seedlings. It helps.

About the only bad thing you can do at this point is over water.

I've done that too many times to count.

Excellent selection of genetics. Should be interesting watching your grow.

GL with the little ones.

It's a weed - they will grow themselves pretty much.

I use a hands off approach and try and keep out of the way. Basically the same with our outdoor gardens as well. Same deal. Cannabis is actually a very hardy plant. It will grow anywhere and do well.

Yup, that's why when you find a great plant in the same strain you want to clone it. Each plant is different in it's genetics.
That would be ideal but I don't have the ability to flower a plant indoors so I plan to just hope I get enough to last as long as possible
They look good. I usually transplant them to a #3 (3gal) container once they have 2 sets of true leaves. First set are the cotyledon and then the jagged edged are true leaves. Once the seedling gets true leaves that means she's growing roots.

You can raise the lamps unless you are using them to keep the plants warm.
I can't get them under more light ie the sun for another two weeks i'm going to try to leave them in those pots as long as possible they have a long grow period ahead as they are going till fall. I have a heat pad to keep them warm can the lights be further away when there true leaves get bigger? They were stretching up till close to the lights so I have let them be close. We do a lot of outdoor gardening around here yes lots of tomatoes flowers and vegetables. And interesting opinion on paper towel it kind of makes sense I will keep that in mind

Day 13 when would you guys start giving weak amounts of fox farm big bloom it is the one that is organic and basically more of a supplement than a nutrient? how and when do you all begin your feeding regime, I am using the fox farm trio lightly in some 75% peat moss with pearlite, and vermiculite soil.

Back
Top Bottom