First Grow! Lets Go!

@LKABudMan @StoneOtter
@Grand Daddy Black
@Bill284 @KeithLemon
@GreenFingaz @CaptainLucky
@Mycelium Farmer @stinker
@Fredwak
Heres the new dab rig !!! I was on my way home from breakfast with a buddy of mine and i thought, oh what the hell :thumb:

I gotta get a press, bags, a torch, i like the ir temp readers to take the guesswork out of the equation
1670438127202.jpeg

You're going to have fun with that. I picked this up last week. It's called a 'terp slurper'. Once you learn to get the temperature right (around 550f) its a BLAST!

I'm loving it so much I had to do more smashing!

You're going to have fun with that. I picked this up last week. It's called a 'terp slurper'. Once you learn to get the temperature right (around 550f) its a BLAST!

A new frontier😊
Mmmmmmmmmmm!
Right!
Have fun with that rig!
Maybe 🤔 Santa 🎅 will bring me a 4ton smasher😂
Woohooo looks fantastic. :thumb:
Enjoy my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thanx Bill, its a far cry from the dirt weed of the 70’s

That is way outside my high tolerance I tried shatter once and stared at a wall for a couple of hours.Lmfao 🥴 CL🍀

Kind of. The ir does not work great on clear glass.

Well, my first grow has been in jars for a year. I call the one pheno of PunchCake “red bud” ……because the buts dryed red.
I just ground up a couple nuggs and rolled a nice joint, amazing, the first toke was great, very heady, kinda couch lock, but yup one year in jars and still caving in my head

On the left is the red bud on the right is brand new sour diesel
1696292735295.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom