First Grow! Lets Go!

These nite time temps and humidity have been a gift from the weed gods, im not claiming responsibility, tomorrow is a watering day, they felt light tonight.
1662422080598.png

Morning growers, the plants are getting watered today, no sign of Pete, but i hope he hangs around, i dont really like him, but hey everybody has a right to live Lol even creepy little spiders.

Middle of week 7 and they are flying by, im headed into “Drying” next. Yet another phase i have only read about, my basement temp of 68° seems ok, now maintaining 60% for the dry will be another challenge, humidifyer, fans, ect

Im a gadget bug and i have been looking into Smart Humidifiers, yup wifi and phone apps…….Ummmm Santa !

1662462169401.jpeg

1662462297748.jpeg

1662462361125.jpeg

Ok, i bailed on the filter, i went direct outdoors. It was running full speed with little effect and other things…..

1662476122273.jpeg

1662476142755.jpeg
Nice clean work. :welldone:
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Ok, i bailed on the filter, i went direct outdoors. It was running full speed with little effect and other things…..

Equal pressure input/output will eliminate odor (which is actually Aroma to me, but my house stinks Lol).

1662476122273.jpeg

1662476142755.jpeg

Ya gotta love Diablo 4” hole saws, took me a couple minutes and again, voila !!

1662476590254.jpeg
Them filters kill the outputs on fans

Them filters kill the outputs on fans
I ran an 8" carbon filter on an 8" turbo fan with a 6" exhaust 24/7.
That worked well.

Stay safe

I bet, what are your thoughts on humidity that high even though it measures out where im supposed to be ???

I have a case of “Humidity” fear Lmao:laugh:
As long as your in the 50's your fine. :thumb:
Girls will love it.

Stay safe

1662476733715.png

This measures correct, smack in the middle kpa, but all the talk of humidity always makes me a little nervous. Equal input and output, the tent isnt ballooning anymore….
Ye man them.numbers are bang on again keep doing what ur doing youll sail home

You're keeping humidity in the 50s which is great. It looks like you have good airflow in the tent with all those fans too. You should have nothing to worry about. BTW, before the dry and cure there is... the ripening! Let's see how much size and weight those colas can put on ;)

You're keeping humidity in the 50s which is great. It looks like you have good airflow in the tent with all those fans too. You should have nothing to worry about. BTW, before the dry and cure there is... the ripening! Let's see how much size and weight those colas can put on ;)

At this point, its keep the environment “fairly” stable, they were topdressed a few weeks ago, so theres enough food, and just water when dry……

Is there any exception to drying out the plants even during late flower ??

In flower I water for effect. I may let them dry out every 3-4 waterings, but I like to make sure they always have some water in flower to keep building.

Back
Top Bottom