First Grow! Lets Go!

told you that monday Bro. BUT, im calling BS on that being the reason your shit is red. Whats your light levels at?

The 1 pic looks like the plant is lime green, but the other pics should they are clearly not lime green. If you notice, the leaf that is in the shade of another leaf, is darker then the leaf on top of it? Thats an indication your light is to much for the plant.

Now, you can run the light intense, BUT, not if its getting a good amount of mag and potassium to PROCESS the intense light.

Make sense?

told you that monday Bro. BUT, im calling BS on that being the reason your shit is red. Whats your light levels at?

The 1 pic looks like the plant is lime green, but the other pics should they are clearly not lime green. If you notice, the leaf that is in the shade of another leaf, is darker then the leaf on top of it? Thats an indication your light is to much for the plant.

Now, you can run the light intense, BUT, not if its getting a good amount of mag and potassium to PROCESS the intense light.

Make sense?

Yes i get it, i dimmed the lites, i pulled the little humidifier, when the new fan gets here, i’ll gain a little more climate control
With a much slower fan speed. It just bugs me i gotta crank it that high, with two fans operating much lower more efficient

So i know we’ve discussed Par values and watts, for what its worth my worked up Par value was 480 and 224watts @ 18” away.

I watered em last night, i ph to 6.5. I tested the soil about a day after watering and it showed 6.8ph

Like i said i top dressed with 444 all purpose about 7 days ago, so the amendments should be ready to be taken up.

humm, i say lower the it even more. like to 400 par.

My lights are 23inch off tops, using 180 watts. LUX is around 25,000 center about 450 PAR

62 days from seed, day 20 flip

3x4 area

day55-1.png

day55-2.png

After a ton of reading im going way too light on my dry amendment’s.
3-4 tbsp per gallon of medium is the norm from what i have been reading. My next watering which may be tonight or in the morning will be a correction.

I have readjusted the height and intensity of the lights, i have removed the humidifier and here is another display pic

1657197303554.png

Re-top-dressed plant #2 this morning. That would be 2tbsp/gallon. Made sure lites were still in the “recovery” intensity mode.

I have made a lot of changes in a short period of time. Humidity, lite intensity, lite height, re-topdressing….. they need to just dry out the pots of water and have some damn stability in their little plant lives hahaha

My new 4S fan showed up but it didnt include the dongle for controler connection :0/
I did hook it up using the included controler. What i like most about these fans is their ability to run very slow, i mean if you set it to 10, its gonna Howl haha, but mostly i like how they have a very linear volume :0)
Very happy with my current ventilation of an “inline fan input” and “inline fan output”

Let me edit this, my dumb ass put the accessories bag in the drawer, the dongle was in the “clear” plastic bag, Sorry AC, i was mistaken

1657793820815.png

This is still the almost constant temp and humidity, the fan speed is wayyyyyy slower with the new fan on the input. Im very suprised at the vpd and how its not where the charts say its suppose to be. The lites are lower too in wattage than i thought, for now they are only pulling 200watts, and they are about 19” from the canopy.

They have one more week to vegge, i want them in jars by the time i leave on vacation in october, that gives me time to flower dry and begin curing…..i hope

Back
Top Bottom